Kodi box users could face up to TEN years in jail

I have 2 Fire TV boxes and a Firestick in the house.
I've set up loads for friends and family.
I'll be serving life [emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article is rubbish, it is sensationalism, as one or two other people have commented no end user is going to go to Court let alone get 10 years. It is also interesting that when the ordinary guy/gal in the street gets something from a slightly 'grey' source as the legalities of Kodi, CS, IPTV are not black and white we are told by the authorities it is funding major crime, or terrorism what utter bull. It is something they roll out as I can recall the Trading Standards saying years ago about copy DVD's "every sale puts money in the coffers of the IRA" crap.

The article is rubbish, it is sensationalism, as one or two other people have commented no end user is going to go to Court let alone get 10 years. It is also interesting that when the ordinary guy/gal in the street gets something from a slightly 'grey' source as the legalities of Kodi, CS, IPTV are not black and white we are told by the authorities it is funding major crime, or terrorism what utter bull. It is something they roll out as I can recall the Trading Standards saying years ago about copy DVD's "every sale puts money in the coffers of the IRA" crap.
Ive got a vpn router anyway :(y):

so sad really anything good in your life they just try and take it away , thats why people need to start thinking and voting for a peoples party not labour and defo not conservatives they both have destroyed england over the years we need a new political figure that listens and wants to help people , and make all tv free to watch and if it isnt you get put out of business simple .

Back