Kodi Movie add ons help required

I don’t even know the difference between kodi and terrarium. Are they just different programs?

I just want to watch movies and tv shows but older ones as well as current ones

For sport etc I’ve got a fire stick loaded with bits for that
Kodi is a media player,Terrarium is basically a website scrapper, like Kodi it grabs the links from the popular websites that host the movies. Terrarium sounds like the perfect app for you mate has a bucket load of movies and tv shows its amazing.

Terrarium would be like the equvilant of Exodus or Pheonix as you know them, these have been replaced by Covenant, within Kodi.

Mainly Box sets and Films.

However Terrarium doesn't need Kodi to run, it is it's own App.

Install the APK I linked you to earlier and it will appear in your App list on your android box.

Then just run it, no need for Kodi.

Have you got kodi installed, if so just go on Google and type in best for kodi and it will show you how to install the latest addons m8.

Sorry guys....another question...

So I’ve managed to download terrarium.

It’s telling me to download Yesplayer in order to play media but I don’t know where you do this in the box’s option as when I go to app installer it just gives me a list of files I’ve got via your links

I would stick to movie addons on kodi m8, just Google latest movie addons for kodi and follow the steps from there, I installed terrarium but I uninstalled it 2 days later as I didn't like it m8. Good Luck.

Builds are not to clever at the moment
Due to devs pulling the plug as uk government has nothing better to do

Devs getting cease & decist orders
Even proceeds of crime. Has happened .

Thanx for your replies
Just set up smartiptv on f/stck
Do we know what app is req to enable vod to play
Thankyou

Do we know if , de registering old f/stk , we will lose installed apps & add ons, when New user registers his/ her account
Thanx

No you shouldnt as i closed my account on a firestick and when i went to apps there was nothing there, but my son then entered his details and all my apps and addons were back on again, but wait and see if anyone else has experienced anything different.

I'm running a single addon in Kodi with a RealDebrid account. Neptune Rising. Exodus / Covenant fork and updates are plenty ;

Back