1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Kodi on Apple TV 3

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by Shiv, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Hi

i have a 3rd gen Apple TV. can't remember at the minute what iOS.

Ive been thinking about trying putting kodi on it but a bit worried I'm might mess the Apple TV up if I do something wrong! I've heard you first have to jailbreak it and then install kodi.

is there a way without jail breaking and getting kodi on it? Or can someone direct me the easiest/dumb proof method of getting kodi on my Apple TV.

thanks

2. DaiBando

DaiBando Registered

3. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Had a read through, looks like it just can't be done on atv3!

4. DaiBando

DaiBando Registered

If you've got an iPhone you could try streaming from your phone to your TV box.

5. Shiv

Shiv TK Veteran

Yeh I got iPhone 6...guess I'd have jailbreak that 1st to install kodi?

6. Enzo_89

Enzo_89 Registered

You can only jb apple 1 or 2 as far as I was aware

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

7. BrasikClark

BrasikClark Registered

Works a treat to just loaded on to my iPad [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Nuhera

Nuhera Registered

Female
  9. mehul

mehul Registered

Male
    Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs
    Railways Info