Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

Matt latest f/w box says so, to counts to already exists 7 then goes back to autosan screen
If I default it won’t accept ok on screen but I can input new symbol rate and change QAM to 256 press green and it’s now been scanning for 90 odd minutes

90 minutes is to long as it only scans 1 tp at a time on manual . You have 7 tps you have to manual scan 1 at a time ontil it finds some channels .

I will ignore last post

Matt here is what I have done so far MANUALLY SCANNED NTL 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ON WHAT USED TO BE SYMBOL 6887 QAM 256 all failed
Manually scanned NTL 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 on my new net id according to subbed box SYMBOL 6952 QAM 256 all failed
no tv or radio channels found on either.
any other ideas chum?

I will ignore last post

Matt here is what I have done so far MANUALLY SCANNED NTL 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ON WHAT USED TO BE SYMBOL 6887 QAM 256 all failed
Manually scanned NTL 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 on my new net id according to subbed box SYMBOL 6952 QAM 256 all failed
no tv or radio channels found on either.
any other ideas chum?
which area are you in?
have you tried scanning ex telewest?
Ex C&W?

Box working 5 years or more also yes to working line no it hasn’t expired yes that’s working on an enigma box.
Factory reset was done recently because all went of because of change of frequency I’d assume?
Since then net ID can’t be found.

Enigma2 box if working will also have correct info to use on kv,press the ok button twice should state what provider your on like 6887?

In addition to post above put sky sports main on and press ok twice note the frequency and qam then input on kryptview via manual scan . There is 3 bits of info that are needed to put on kryptview on manual scan

No disrespect but I don’t need past posts linked had this box for years, something new I need to get it sorted Matt says he got his sorted.

Damien
Cactikid has loads of experience more than me about these boxes I only connected mine to help out someone. I moved to zgemma a year or so ago. So every little bit of info which might help solve your problem .

Matt I’ve had both boxes for years, I don’t need back posts telling me of Lichfield problems or things I already know not being disrespectful but it’s like teaching your granny to suck eggs these how to set box up videos lol
It’s just I’m concentrating on you because you got yours sorted I’m having same problems.

Back