Kv750 no longer been supported

Panic over folks.. sorted..so it will be 3 out of 3 back from the dead...but if any defunct (top word) 750's going cheap or freemans just holla..Ted

:eyes:

ted are you drunk again in the 750 thread lol
I was sourcing a power supply unit when i came in here mister and got sorted so no...ted is not drunk..just on a bad mission with a 780 miss behaving...ps Root you got a buy it now price just out of curiosity... always on the look out..lol

Hi cactikid a750 losing channel or saying bad connection take it theres no update? Does that mean box is done /finished.
Regards

Yes your A750 is a freeview box only now.. Upgrade time..! And bad connection/no signal is the vermin cable feed. Either a bad connection or they took their feed back if you have no services from them.

Last edited:
Im with virgin media still have the channels but bad or no signal keeps poping up on screen. So where is the best place to get an upgrade box. And could you tell me what ones best to get.
Cheers

The next one up to yours is the kV A780.. Identical to A750 but no I connector..! Just plug Ethernet straight into back of box.. All other connections are still the same.. Lincsat, black ice products or top sat.. 150 all day long.. But as brand new you will need to put your firmware on yourself via null modem cable and old laptop with 9 pin xp port... And a couple of files from the download section in here.. Have a read of tutorials first as it can be a bitch if you can't get it to work.. Or you can chance your arm on fleabay for a "used" one.. Which you only need to then just scan for channels via net I'd.. That's about it..!! Ted

Hi ted is there no one that sells them with all the stuff pre loaded as id get lost with all that jargon
Billy

Went on fleabay there closet box united states

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ----------

Antone kniw where to fet an A780 box with all softwhere loaded ?

I am actually still alive.

was wondering if anyone can tell me why there is still interest in this box? There is one selling on ebay at the moment, but according to this topic, the box is completely uselessother than for FTA channels.

Yes your A750 is a freeview box only now.. Upgrade time..! And bad connection/no signal is the vermin cable feed. Either a bad connection or they took their feed back if you have no services from them.

I just sold my box for £90. Can anyone explain why? Cheers.

people dont research before buying simple,i hope you worded that ebay post correctly or it may come back and bite ya lol.
when then see kryptview they think a working box,700 does the same job as the 750 lol

To be honest, the way people were bidding, I thought there must be a way to easily get them working again! I guess I best email the buyer and bloody explain he won't be getting free cable and see what he says about that, as I don't need problems.. Grrr

To be honest, the way people were bidding, I thought there must be a way to easily get them working again! I guess I best email the buyer and bloody explain he won't be getting free cable and see what he says about that, as I don't need problems.. Grrr
If you worded the ad properly, you shouldn't have problems lol. I like your type though. Nice one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back