Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Gonna give The Christmas Chronicles a watch next week, I have it downloaded. For anyone that likes the Coen brothers films then watch The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, its very good, first 20 minutes is quite funny, then the humour tails off a bit, but the rest is good too, well worth a watch for anyone.

Carrie - 2013

never seen any of these before, the other half she just finished the book. so we watched the movie too see how it compared

the 1976 is next if i can get it

6/10

Carrie - 2013

never seen any of these before, the other half she just finished the book. so we watched the movie too see how it compared

the 1976 is next if i can get it

6/10
the original Carrie with Sissy Spacek, is real King style, creepy middle America, great movie, far better than remake

Taking of Pelham 123 (1974) Walther Matthau & Robert Shaw, old movie far superior to the Denzil/Travolta remake. It's dated but still a good watch

the original Carrie with Sissy Spacek, is real King style, creepy middle America, great movie, far better than remake

Have to agree.
When someone watches a modern remake of a classic film, then watch the original, they're comparing the original to the newer version they've already seen, this is no good.
The original was original, - it had never been done before and was fresh and unseen before it was released originally and that can't be replicated with a remake, the mood and everything else can't be the same as it was.

Yardie. Well made, idris Elba.
2018. Set in 70's. Lots of gratuitous violence. I enjoyed it..

UK turk it's on there but Turks servers come congested late evening's..
Ok, thanks Stuss, I will have a look for it. EDIT: Theres a decent version on 123 movies on the E2i player, its a bit jumpy for watching but its ok if you download it first, then watch.

Last edited:
looking at 3 billboards interesting film and worth a good look.
8 out of 10,yes worth watching.

Last edited:
Back