Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Can't stand all that Marvel comics drivel, bumblebee man, aquaman, underpants man etc
I could write ten of those every day...I know they're popular but I've never been interested in the whole superman/batman/wonder woman genre, I just can't see it ever happening in real life....once I reach this thought, I can't watch the rest of the film.
Yes I know films/movies etc are escapism and I'm not knocking anyone who likes them but the're not for me.
Sci-fi is far-fetched - people flying around in spaceships and aliens roaming the earth etc but it's not beyond the realms of possibility, animals/beings from elsewhere arriving here....fantastic machines etc not yet invented.
People already living here having arms that stretch from Paris to Melbourne? - jumping from Italy to the Moon? - X-ray vision?
Makes me want to fly around the Earth a few times the wrong way and turn back time, then we can get back to films about flying cars that go back to 1955
fullsizerender.jpg

Each to his own I suppose but I watched Aquaman with the kids and tbh the special effects are amazing. Computer technology has come a long way.

I don't normally go for comedy horror but this made me laugh out loud and made me jump a couple of times!
Only an hour and ten minutes long. I'd have been happy just watching the police investigation lol 6/10:

The Snarling

This looks good mind :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
How could anyone in there right mind think this would be a good film to make ?
although Nazi zombies on flying sharks - what's not to like?;)

This looks good mind :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
How could anyone in there right mind think this would be a good film to make ?
although Nazi zombies on flying sharks - what's not to like?;)

Skyfy channel is full of them, Sharknado, it was so good they made 7 of them.

Attack of the Lederhozen Zombies particulaly stands out :grin::grin::grin:

Creed 2, sentimental rot, too long, Stallone is ok in it, cheap stunt bringing back Drago & his son, I'd guess if it gets to a 3rd movie, Rocky will be reunited with Apollo, in the big Boxing Ring in the Sky, more schmaltz & sentimentality there

Back