Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Last film I saw was Raoul Peck's biopic of the first Prime Minister of post-indendence Congo, Lumumba. No happy ending :(

Watched Ip Man 3, not as good as the prequels. Some good points and ended really good for an Ip Man movie, but a disappointing main storyline with an necessary use of Mike Tyson... yes Mike Tyson.. Would have been so much better without him, or him as just some fighter.
Worth the watch though

Lol after seeing the first 2, how the feek could Iron Mike even be considered for 3?! I need to see it now so it's worked lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Olympus has fallen wow great film 9/10 gunna watch London has fallen tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got to see " SAN ANDREAS " with no interuptions with the sound system on and games chair,poor arse felt the whole thing lol 9/10

Finally got around to watching The Martian last night and enjoyed it. It was amazing the amount of weight Matt Damon lost for the role. Now that's commitment.

The 5th Wave 7/10 After seeing the trailer I expected much more from this film but was let down, it looked better in the trailers than the film was. Possible second film?

The 5th Wave 7/10 After seeing the trailer I expected much more from this film but was let down, it looked better in the trailers than the film was. Possible second film?

I watched it last night.. I think your 7 is very generous. I think it started strong and had a good concept.. then they blew all the money and the writers walked out.
I'd probably advise just not watching it, I only watched it to the end because I was hoping for it to pick up again.

Looks like it's very open ending that could lead to a second, but it would more than likely be a second round of child actors.

Is there a better version out there on the dark web yet??? The cam was unwatchable

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Back