Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Deadpool is out on a dvd quality rip too.

Love both Starwars and Deadpool. My partner didn't really like Deadpool.. she's not one for blood lol at least there is a warning for girlfriends in the actual movie which I found pretty funny.

Deadpool isn't your typical comicbook movie, it's just not for kids. Definitely recommend it.

The Hateful Eight, few people commented on it being a bit long
before I watched it but I thought it was ace 9/10

Got The Revenant downloaded for tonight so there is another 2 and a half hours
with my arse glued to the couch lol

Not a big film watcher I'm more a tv series kind of guy but....
13 Hours
Great film if you like a bit of war action, I'd give it a 7.5/10 but it's probably a watch once film.

I watched How to be Single with the Wife, which was sort of OK. However the night before I we watched Whiplash which was excellent. Well worth a watch, even if you don't like films about music.

deadpool, r/r talks to the camera too much , got on my nerves at the end 5/10

10, cloverfield lane, quite good & suspenseful, thoroughly enjoyed it 8/10

kajaki ,absolute the worst acting i have ever seen :boo: great plot , chit acting spoiled it 2/10

[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Batman v Superman- 8/10. A good watch with epic scenes. The action was great, the acting was good and overall the film is worth the watch. Some characters could have been played by different actors though.

Eddie the Eagle - if you're old enough to remember seeing it live then it'll bring back fond memories and a few chuckles. 8/10

Its not really that new but allot of poeple i ask havent seen it. Interstellar - probably one of the best films I have seen in a while, even more so if your into scfi but you dont have to be to watch it

Back