1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Latest Image for H2S Advice please

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by getdown, Jun 18, 2016.

1. getdown

getdown Registered

Evening all

I am currently running my h2s on openvix-3.2.037.release-zgemma-h.2s_usb and i like the look of it but i am looking for a update for it so i can add to a usb stick & flash again
    Does anyone know where i can find one please, i have tried Whoosebuild but prefer the about on mine as i cudnt get all the epg data to load whilst using Whoosbuild

Thank you in advance

2. djgarf

djgarf TK Veteran

Male
    Weston
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  3. djgarf

djgarf TK Veteran

Male
    Weston
    They should be. Don't use vix myself (use wooshbuild openatv) but can't imagine there is any difference on the flash from USB bit

4. getdown

getdown Registered

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    There barebones images that you need to setup your self use the other link for scumnsees backup

6. getdown

getdown Registered

cheers mate cracking one that is
    my mate wants it now simply so he can get itv hd on his box but he has a ZGEMMA S and two ZGEMMA 2S is there one for his too please

thanks again

7. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    youll find it here Zgemma-star 2S the s will work with a 2s image

8. getdown

getdown Registered

cheers mate

if i just want to update it like it says below ( do i need to be already running a Wooshbuild as i am running openvix-3.2.037.release-zgemma-h.2s_usb)

ftp this zip file to /hdd/imagebackups
    (create the folder if needed)

menu
    setup
    vix
    image manager
    blue to restore