latest updates have me stuck on boot srceen

lehob

The box was working great before i installed the updates using the blue button etc.
I have recently done the updates have tried everything I can to get the latest basebuild put back on. My Usb sticks wont flash the box when trying the basebuild
Tried various different formats Windows full format, guruhdd low format, on 2 usb sticks and added the needed files
I've also tried front and back usb ports, I've tried holding the power button on the front of the box whilst pushing the back power button in no Flash occured or mode to show it was being flashed stuck on boot screen. Truely at a loss on how to fix this issue. Any help or advice would be very grateul and appreshiated
Thankyou to any and all of you

Last edited:
With the 2s you have to put drive in the rear port.
Are you using the correct zgemma file?
Inside should be a folder that says h1 and in there should be some more files.

R.T.F.I

Ensure you have the following folders on the USB

zgemma
------- sh1
------- 4 or 5 files

The above just needs to be on the main part of the USB (root) The above doesn't do in any other folder.

The box was working great before i installed the updates

Honestly, in all my years on this forum, the amount of people who have a perfectly fine working box yet decide they want to update it, and end up with a messed up box......

The first thing you should EVER do once you have your box flashed and up n running is make a backup of your image. on a 2S it takes about 15 minutes, on an H2S its probably about 5 minutes tops.

For the time it takes to make and drink a good cup of tea, your safe. Not much to ask.....

If you cant be bothered doing that, at least make a backup before you run any updates, so your fallback is, quite literally, bang up to date.

If you cant be bothered doing THAT either.........

Got it sorted thankyou so much gentleman, and taking the advice given time to backup, funny about those updates causing it to buckle, will not be making the same mistakes. Appreshiate your time and replys everyone

The update feeds have been on amber not green for past few days, so it's at own risk if you update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back