latest zgemma

saq129

Hi can someone please help me. Im looking to upgrade my h2h to a newer model. Im looking for the latest zgemma that supports both sat and cable and has both tuners in back just like the h2h does. If im correct that latest one that supports both is the H7C...i was hoping for one from the H9 series but i dint think there is one that has a dual sat and cable tuner.

Am i correct?

The H9 is a single tuner box, either Sat or Cable, not both. If sticking with zgemma then your only option would be the H7, the H7S which has twin satellite and single cable tuners or the H7C which has two cable tuners and a single sat tuner.

With the Zgemma H2H can you have both Sat and Cable running at the same time? Basically you can just switch over? I have a H2H and never even noticed the Sat tuner!

Given that you have VM you cant go far wrong with the H7C (two Cable & one sat), gives you the option to record one channel while watching another & use timers/series links, a very fast box & imho your best choice if staying with Zgemma.
NOTE: You will need a 3 way splitter with this box & an extra cable length to connect both VM tuners.

Didn't know they stopped making them. Not had mine a year yet lol.
Someone mentioned on here that the site sponsor told them so I checked with Air Digital as I was surprised and they confirmed it. 'h5.2tc and h3.2tc are stopped prodution.'

I bet the next model or models will be hisilicon processors like the Dinobot 4K and Octagon SF 8008 (I can see that getting nicknamed BOOB)

Back