LG Smart TV - STB Emulator

pinball

Hello guys,
I have brought an LG Smart TV, and is it possible to sideload STB Emulator Pro on to it ?
Just I have a sub that I'm using on my firestick and world like to use the app on my telly.
Thanks guys
PB

Yes mate you can get std emu app on your lg smart TV,just type it in your search bar on lg store. It's a 7 day free trial the it's around £27 to buy the app I think. Good app though,it emulates a mag box

Get the Smart IPTV app as suggested by moshibeth and ask your supplier for a m3u_plus file and that will sort all your channels into categories just like the emulator.If your existing sub is a m3u file just edit in notepad and add _plus after m3u and load it to the siptv app.Job done

I always thought the smart iptv app was the best one to use but lately there seems to be a issue on a couple of things, I switched to a stb emulater pro which cost me absoultly nothing but it costs £5 on google play.

I always thought the smart iptv app was the best one to use but lately there seems to be a issue on a couple of things, I switched to a stb emulater pro which cost me absoultly nothing but it costs £5 on google play.

how do you get the m3u to it though, with sitv it's just a matter of uploading it to the mac at the website..

u just give ur supplier the mac code from the app, and ask them to associate it with ur m3u line, or if u can log in on provider site change ur line type urself

I would go with the Smart iptv app option..been using it for a few years now and the quality is excellent even compared to running same m3u on enigma or android box picture is fantastic..you can also pause live stream and make a favourites list of you fav channels and has epg.
Once you have m3u go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ put in your tv MAC address and add your m3u and bingo job done..app is free to test for 7 days then you must pay/donate and activate it but it then done for the life of the tv.

I've tried both and I'm firmly in the STB Emu camp.

For balance, I think that's mainly because I can't get the categories loaded up on the Smart IPTV app for some reason so there are just thousands of channels on one list.

Back