LG Smart TV - STB Emulator

Smart-stb on my lg tv when checking out the settings its just a limited demo, obviously i need to purchase a licence for this to unlock this app.

SMART IPTV app for me personally. Tried both and went with smart iptv. 1 off the reasons was that it frees you up to put it on several devices. living room, bedroom, etc were the stb will lock you down to 1 advice with most suppliers.

SMART IPTV app for me personally. Tried both and went with smart iptv. 1 off the reasons was that it frees you up to put it on several devices. living room, bedroom, etc were the stb will lock you down to 1 advice with most suppliers.

Not if you set the MAC to the same on other devices...

Think it's smart stb app you need to look for in LG App Store
Hi,

Thanks for the reply however I still cant locate it, smart stb or otherwise, I've raised the issue with LG who reckon I should be able to get it however when look on LG app store it says the app isn't compatible with my 2018 TV. LG sk558100pla which seems weird. LG reckon I should be able to install it but I cant. My ticket is still open so hopefully it can be resolved.

Smart STB crashes all the time on my LG (WebOS 4.10.30) so I'd recommend Smart IPTV as its 100% stable on my LG. Dreadful interface and fugly EPG but only costs 5.49 Euro and it works. In fact I'm staggered as IPTV has been close to 100% perfect for me.

When watching through Smart IPTV my picture keeps stuttering every 30 seconds or so, is there anyway of getting it too play continous without it stopping and starting?

When watching through Smart IPTV my picture keeps stuttering every 30 seconds or so, is there anyway of getting it too play continous without it stopping and starting?
Does the iptv work using any other device you have? If not then its you're supplier

Is your smart iptv hard wired or on wifi the only other way to try on a different device is to ask supplier for your username and password and server url to try on a different app

this app is so hit and mis. some people are using it with no issues, where as others have loads of issues. as soon as they change device all is ok.

Back