1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Line status

Discussion in 'Zgemma-star 2S' started by masterc34, Jun 15, 2016.

1. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

How do you check your line status on Zgemma Star 2s?

2. kiddac

kiddac

if you are using cccams, go into softcampanel / cccaminfo / servers. green is good, red is down

if using mgcamds you can't

3. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Cheers.

It appears i am using mgcamds. The softcam manager shows mgcamd 1.38.

4. Snapper93

Snapper93 TK Veteran

Press ok button twice on remote when viewing a subscription channel - you should then see line details

5. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Ah okay, that means my subscription is down/finished /gone then, because I can only currently view the free channels like BBC only. The EPG downloads okay etc. but the screen us stuck on the sucmnsee image. I just clicked ok twice as per above and all it showed is the programme details and the SNR and one other detail.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6. Snapper93

Snapper93 TK Veteran

7. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Thanks mate. I calculated it to be due to go down sometime next month around the 28th. I guess it happened earlier. Cheers once again.

8. bangord30

bangord30 TK Veteran

You did reboot the box and router in case yup???

9. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Now that sounds like something interesting. I swapped my old Sly router to a new Sly one, just last week. However my box is connected via home plugs, so not entirely sure how the router might be an issue.

I will do a reboot when I get home late tonight.

Cheers buddy.

10. bangord30

bangord30 TK Veteran

Re-pair your homeplugs too. Worth trying all these things first. Common issues on here you'll see...

11. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Thanks mate. I didn't think about all these because I can still view free view channels and epgs download and load okay.

12. masterc34

masterc34 Registered

Hello mate, it turns out that a reboot of the system sorted me out ☺. Cheers for the suggestion!

13. bangord30

bangord30 TK Veteran

. Saved you a new sub. Drat! ;)