Line

Anst11

Probably something simple but over the last few days I've been watching a pay channel and it will freeze and line is gone. Confirmed by switching to fta and checking then back to a sly channel. First time I reset router and box and worked fine. Today it did the same and I had to also import cam again. I had to switch off router and box about 5 times before it recognised again. Doesnthis sound like a potential isp issue? That's what I'm thinking unless some setting somewhere is amiss, but I haven't touched settings since I flashed it I'm happy with it.

Line provider said no probs their end and I'm inclined to believe them as they've always been spot on before and helpful.

Ideas?

Im having a similar thing happen on the v5 build. If I switch channel from encrypted to encrypted I have to stop and restart my nline. Ive found changing my dns to 8 8 4 4 has helped slightly but still having the same problem.

no i dont think mine is 300? wonder is box loosing lan connection and box not set for autostart mgcamd ?

I'd been having the same issue as reacher872 but after updating a few days ago I'd other problems like the clock issue. So I reflashed my box with an earlier back up and it's been fine since.

Haven't had to restart my line since.

Back