Looking for a box to replace my Gigablue 800 se plus

aj1soad

I've given up with my Gigablue box now .there is something wrong with it where it doesn't play any of the IPTV streams on Xtreme editor even though it connects to download the epg and bouquet. Had the same problem with openvix, openatv, and TeamBlue. Which box would you recommend? I like the layout of the Freesat and IPTV under one TV guide so ideally I'd want somrsomet like that. I've got no experience with IPTV dedicated boxes so I'm not sure of they have the same layout ?

Just bought a formuler box had it about 3 weeks and so far it is excellent. Better than any enigma or mag box must admit very impressed.

I've given up with my Gigablue box now .there is something wrong with it where it doesn't play any of the IPTV streams on Xtreme editor even though it connects to download the epg and bouquet. Had the same problem with openvix, openatv, and TeamBlue. Which box would you recommend? I like the layout of the Freesat and IPTV under one TV guide so ideally I'd want somrsomet like that. I've got no experience with IPTV dedicated boxes so I'm not sure of they have the same layout ?
Have you tried updating Xtream Editor first as I know there is a new version now.

Back