Looking to buy a Zgemma H2S

Anyone on here sell boxes? i am looking for 1 set up but i do not need a line due to already having 1.

Please feel free to PM.

Above your post is a rather large Zgemma Star Official Store banner with the words Special offers for techkings members....must just be decorative!

I completely understand why people would want a box to come all set up & ready to go with little or better still nothing for them to do other than plug it in, however no matter how well set up a box is over time it will need to be tinkered with to keep it looking & running well, this is where having some knowledge about your boxes build is required.

My recommendation for new members with limited knowledge is use a backup build to cut out a lots of the techy stuff but no one should realistically think they can have a box delivered & not need to learn anything... a little time & effort now will save you lots of headaches not to mention money in the future.

Everything that anyone needs to know about this stuff can be found here on techkings, I have found TK members to be very decent, providing solid support & often going the extra mile to help resolve issues so im my book TK must be doing something right.

Last edited:
If something goes wrong you want to be able to get it up and running again. It's all good paying someone to set it up with the free software. But if it goes wrong emailing someone can be so so slow. Even on the phone is a nightmare.

buy the box and you have your line. Your pretty much set to go. Assad plenty of help and guides here to get you going

Had a h2s for 2 days now, delivered with sucmnsee image but no line , just had to put my exsisting Nline in from my openbox. Only using 1 coax for now so turned tuner B off till my Sky subs finish in 2 weeks, then i will set about ex hdd and recording. Also I've changed channels in bouquets to my preference. I got all the info for doing that from reading these forums. Talked my mate into getting bare bones h2s so we can set it up between us from scratch. Reading and picking up hints for 4 days from Techkings previous to setting up has given me the basic knowledge and i will learn the rest as I go along.

Anyone on here sell boxes? i am looking for 1 set up but i do not need a line due to already having 1.

Please feel free to PM.

By a box from zgemma.co.uk and use a pre-built image. There are so many users always online here and happy to help, more than can be said for most resellers of pre-imaged boxes.

£80 and all the advice you can ask for.... what more can you ask for?

Had a h2s for 2 days now, delivered with sucmnsee image but no line , just had to put my exsisting Nline in from my openbox. Only using 1 coax for now so turned tuner B off till my Sky subs finish in 2 weeks, then i will set about ex hdd and recording. Also I've changed channels in bouquets to my preference. I got all the info for doing that from reading these forums. Talked my mate into getting bare bones h2s so we can set it up between us from scratch. Reading and picking up hints for 4 days from Techkings previous to setting up has given me the basic knowledge and i will learn the rest as I go along.

Cheeky b'stids lol
Anyone paying over money for my free image got conned. But as long as ur up and running thats what counts :)

To be honest I didn't know what I was getting ,all I knew it had the blue skin and a few add ons . when it booted up I was well chuffed to find it was yours after reading up on it over the previous few days... made him a best offer of £75 and he accepted, I also had a 20% off code and that brought the price down to £60 delivered , so was well pleased.

Back