Losing Bouquets on Restart

Yeah so it'll say 501 Sly News for example. Only problem is because I've got HD channels in place of SD ones it starts 115 BBC One HD rather than 101 (although pressing 101 will take you to the channel) there's probably a way around that although it doesn't really bother me too much.

Nice one. I don't mind that, it's aesthetics really. I'll give that a go later. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a look here http://www.techkings.org/posts/641517/ this custommix should work

<custommix>
<hacks>
<![CDATA[

for number in customised["video"].keys():
customised["video"][number]["number"] = number

# swap channel numbers. Only swaps number. Channel swap is still done in bouquetwriter.py
if providerConfig.isSwapChannels() and "swapchannels" in providers[section_identifier] and len(providers[section_identifier]["swapchannels"]) > 0 and "preferred_order" in providers[section_identifier]["swapchannels"][0]:
for swaprule in providers[section_identifier]["swapchannels"][0]["preferred_order"]:
if swaprule[0] in services[section_identifier]["video"] and swaprule[1] in services[section_identifier]["video"] and services[section_identifier]["video"][swaprule[1]]["service_type"] >= 17:
customised["video"][swaprule[0]]["number"] = swaprule[1]
customised["video"][swaprule[1]]["number"] = swaprule[0]

for service in sorted(customised["video"].keys()):
if service in range(1,1000):
if "interactive_name" in customised["video"][service]:
customised["video"][service]["interactive_name"] = str(customised["video"][service]["number"]) + " " + customised["video"][service]["interactive_name"]
else:
customised["video"][service]["interactive_name"] = str(customised["video"][service]["number"]) + " " + customised["video"][service]["service_name"]

]]>

</hacks>
</custommix>

I created a file
sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml and placed in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and when I ran abm scan I get this error.
b6ffd09966bd50a2c0c6b21de214dcdb.jpg

Have I missed a step?

Hi ive uploaded the file in case the system is corrupting the code when pasting it.

unzip sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix with channel numbers.zip and ftp the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and re-scan abm

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix with channel numbers.zip
    584 bytes · Views: 46
Hi ive uploaded the file in case the system is corrupting the code when pasting it.

unzip sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix with channel numbers.zip and ftp the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and re-scan abm

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

Worked great using the file you uploaded. Nice one. EPG looks perfect!

Hey guys. I'm having the same issue, so was trying to follow the solution of removing AB E2 and installing ABM. Maybe I'm missing something completely, but ABM doesn't show up in Plugins for me - where do I configure it and do a scan?

Hey guys. I'm having the same issue, so was trying to follow the solution of removing AB E2 and installing ABM. Maybe I'm missing something completely, but ABM doesn't show up in Plugins for me - where do I configure it and do a scan?
Probably best to mention that I have downloaded ABM and can see it on the filesystem - but it doesn't show in my list of installed plugins.

I'm going to install abm and remove ab e2, but how do I delete all of my existing bouquets first????

Delete them all individually press tv, move onto each one and press menu then remove entry. When u do your first scan using ABM all the bouquet files found in dream-explorer should be sorted out...

Does that not still download them all on startup?
The reason I was removing the vod stuff from the v2 script is my internet don't seem to like 44 scripts all running at the same time to update the bouquets so when I reboot I end up with loads listed as n/a.
The v1 script works fine so I kinda guessed reducing the amount of scripts that ran at startup would solve this (which it did). I got some spare time this afternoon so will play again and see what I come up with

I'm seeing the behavior you describe above with the bouquets not being updated and showing as "N/A" in the list, but interestingly enough i only see this when SkyQ skin is active at boot,
e.g.
SKYQ is active at boot , check bouquets , some show n/a, swap skin via WB to SKYWB and restart, all IPTV bouquets show as they should, and if i then change back to SKYQ they are now correctly populated, still haven't figured out why I've no US/CA epg though , just thought the behavior was interesting...

If u want to reduce the number of iptv scripts running then ull have to find them in dream Explorer and delete them but ull have to delete that corresponding file in ur bouquets. However, the scripts/bouquets in dream Explorer r numbered and I found it difficult to know which bouquets corresponds?! So I installed ABM and just hide the bouquets u don't want in ur list. They'll still be on ur device u just won't see them in ur bouquet lists. If u delete the bouquets only from one place and not the other the whole iptv thing will get corrupted. Then ull need to start again!..

With script iptv line you can not make your bouquets . If you want make your own bouquets buy iptv m3u files !!

With script iptv line you can not make your bouquets . If you want make your own bouquets buy iptv m3u files and can use any channel editor

Last edited:
Yep I realise that, just trying to get around organising the bouquets from a script. And with the info in this thread it works fine. U can restart the box etc with no problems, However, if u use iptv player already on the zgemma box and update one of the apps within it and do a restart! Start all over again cos it corrupts the bouquets...

I download ABM but it doesn't show in plugins, where do I find it........also I delete abm 28.2e and it still shows in plugins.....what am I doing wrong?

abm is in menu - setup - service searching - autobouquetsmaker

Thanks. Do I delete abm 28.2e and delete all my bouquets and then run abm? Do I need to restart the box at any point between these points?

and do I have to delete my iptv bouquets imported from a putty script or just the sly/wooshbuild bouquets?

If you don't delete the bouquets created by autobouquets e2 your going to end up with 2 lots of sky bouquets. To delete the Ab e2 bouquets press TV - highlight the first bouquet you want to delete - press menu - press 8 - select yes. Repeat to delete all the sky bouquets. You can uninstall Ab e2 or you can just disable auto updates in it.

If you don't delete the bouquets created by autobouquets e2 your going to end up with 2 lots of sky bouquets. To delete the Ab e2 bouquets press TV - highlight the first bouquet you want to delete - press menu - press 8 - select yes. Repeat to delete all the sky bouquets. You can uninstall Ab e2 or you can just disable auto updates in it.

Excellent. All sorted now. Next step is to install your custom mix file which I guess I just got to the location stated?

One last question.....hope you don't mind.....any idea how to remove channels from an iptv Bouquet? I ran a putty script but my entertainment iptv has various bbc1 and I want to remove the ones I don't need....any ideas?

Back