Lost channels on h2h

ok box is still stuck on flash and box does not reboot to show finished?
could be a bad usb,or not formatted to fat 32 ,got another 8gb stick?

Ok mate, your a good man for giving me a hand..will give it a go , got toshiba one new, give that a go..Last was sandisk and there really good..so i think..

catikid one question can i flash the box without another usb stick for back up..Can i miss it out..looks like sandisk not working only other i have..

it says invalid zip magic 4f44213c..Its just doing the same..That is a new download..I am stuck big time..

anytime i reflash i setup box from scratch and if i need another image there easily sourced,backup images are used if box has an issue but if you have a backup image already on another usb you could use that?

has zipped file been extracted and named for your model?

I had it backed but when i put in laptop it says insert a disc, never seen that ever before, goggled it you have to change the letter to get out of it..

yeah i have H2H made sure it was the right one, had one on usb, , then that never worked then fresh download onto a new usb stick. still stuck on just before kernel...root

possibly as when box first gets a usb or hdd they are fat 32 but setting them up on boxes changes them to use linux info and not seen on windows pc then

using them here and ok your not using a mac pc by any chance?
got another windows pc to download file ?

windows 10 Lenovo..Cause i stay in a listed building, no aerials or sat dishes are allowed up, was either my love of my life or no tv..changed days now but a long time only option..

Back