Lost Channels Openbox V5s

Evening folks, I've had openbox for a few years now and previously have had no problem updating channel lists with AJSAT and CWAITES. I've just done the latest update and have lost all SKY Movies apart from Hits, also lost all BBC and ITV HD channels, lost SKY Sports 2??
Very strange as I'm also running a zgemma from the same satellite dish and have no problems with that.
I've updated to latest firmware and also tried blind scans but even they don't find the missing movie channels!!
I'm out of ideas now, any suggestions or thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance
Steve

If you could help us out by telling us what message you get on the channels you have lost this would be a great help!

Thanks for your reply, it doesn't have any message, normally would be scrambled or channel not found, but nothing at all???

I was using different power supply than the original one that came with box.
Changed it back and all channels back to normal!! Never thought power supply would've affected channels, mental??

Thanks for letting us know about the power supply, although some other power supplies may fit, you need to ensure that the Voltage of the power supply matches the original, and also the Ampage is eithier the same of is greater than the original, otherwise you will get unusual problems and possibly a fire in your box or power supply.

Back