Lost EPG on some channels

Macone157

Hello, just wondering why the EPG info has suddenly gone on certain channels..no titles or descriptions appearing. Channels still there but no info
All was working then lost couple channels and then more. Weird some there, some not
Any ideas please?
Ive got an EPG importer running daily
Thanks

You say you have an EPG iporter running, but which one? CrossEPG or EPG Importer? You also don't say if you are using sat/cable or IPTV.

If it is sat/cable and running EPG Importer, open EPG Importer from the plugins screen and press the blue button for sources. Now find the section which says UK Sat / Cable (words to that effect). Now put a tick in all 6 boxes. Press the green button to save and then do the yellow button to do a manual scan.

If IPTV make sure your IPTV providers box is ticked in the sources.

Hi
Sorry...
Its the IPTV import that's not working
I've selected sources and manually ran a few times but no joy. Just weird how some IPTV channels come in and some don't
I have the standard EPG importer and then the Cross EPG..the Cross EPG think parses titles etc but still doesn't update

IPTV EPGs come from the provider so you would need to contact them and ask why it isn't working, especially if you have selected the right box for their EPG.

Hi
Sorry...
Its the IPTV import that's not working
I've selected sources and manually ran a few times but no joy. Just weird how some IPTV channels come in and some don't
I have the standard EPG importer and then the Cross EPG..the Cross EPG think parses titles etc but still doesn't update

I've got exactly the same issue.

Delete the EPG as it may have become corrupt.

openATV:
Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete -> Delete

The run your importer again. As I said before though, if it is for IPTV, your provider is responsible for the source. Contact them.

Back