Lost EPG refresh on H2H box

Since last weekend - have been using EPG import for the IPTV EPG and cross EPG for FTA/Normal EPG.
EPG importer updates IPTV normally.
Cross EPG only updates the FTA channels - anything Skye related are not updated. Tryed forcing it but same effect
Any ideas anyone please?

Why use both, epg importer has the sky live and dead channels available as well as the iptv. I get 7 day epg using epg importer

Why use both, epg importer has the sky live and dead channels available as well as the iptv. I get 7 day epg using epg importer
This use to work for me but like I say since over the weekend it has stopped (selected Skye live and dead + Virgenary dead/alive makes no difference) My provider told me to use the SPARE one but that also stopped working.

What firmware/image are you using on the h2h and which version of epg importer. I use epgimport (1.0+git170) which has the latest xz rytec sources as the older rytec sources are being phased out this month.

Thanks Using old dsayers image not sure of version of epgimport. Logs show 404 errors for a lots of them. So probably needs updatr. What is best way to update epgimport?

May have to either ask @dsayers2014 or another user of his build. I think his builds use a custom mix xml and unsure how to update his builds, or what steps to take to ensure updating epg providers doesn't mess it all up completely. Hopefully quoting his username in this post may bring his attention to your thread or another user of his build can step in and let you know. Have seen posts saying to remove epg importer reboot then reinstall epg importer again, however depending on age of image I can't guarantee a new version will be available.

Back