1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost FTA bbc1, 2 and channel 4

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by Rocket, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Seem to have lost just three channels on my FTA on my zgemma. Am running iptv on xtream and it is working fine. I guess i need to rescan somehow, but not sure how to do it, i dont want it to affect my iptv. Anyone tell me how i might get them back. I have the HD versions but not the original channels, but only bbc1 bbc2 and Ch4 missing which i find a bit odd

2. grahamer67

grahamer67 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Go to the channel bbc1, press the down arrow on your tv, then hit the red button for all and see if any other bbc1s are working, then switch them over.

3. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Yes other bbc1s are working, it is just bbc scotland, plus bbc 2 and channel 4. STV is fine too.

4. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Is there no other versions of the channels that are not working on there on all channels.

5. Rocket

Rocket Registered

There are other bbcs but not Scotland in either so i cant get the local news. Does anyone know i can do a scan please as that may get them back. I am running Woosh, thanks

6. Southy007

Southy007 Registered

try doing a manual scan,

green button -autobouquets e2 - green button

then run crossepg

7. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Thanks, tried that but its not back.

8. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Have done a more detailed search, so its only bbc1 Scotland and bbc2 Scotland and Channel 4 and 5 thats missing, strangely Channel 4+1 works! On the bbc channels, scotland is the only one that doesnt work, wales, NI and England are fine.

9. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Same thing happened to me, After a nit scan on autobouquet all was back

10. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Hmmm i did a nit scan and restarted the box but those channels are stil black

11. londonfox

londonfox TK Veteran Forum Supporter

That is odd mate i have done a nit scan and know of others and it sorted it out

12. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Did you try a scan in ABM , update provider files first then, start scan.

13. Rocket

Rocket Registered

Actually updated to WB7 just now as have been on v6 for a while (thought if it wasnt broken dont fix it lol), updated providers, rescanned ABM but still got the same problem

14. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Is it wooshbuild infinity that you are on, dont understand why you are having this problem, my bbc scotland is working ok.

15. Rocket

Rocket Registered

No it is wooshbuikd v7, havent been brave enough to change to infinity yet as scared to lose my iptv. Might have to read the infinity thread though and take the plunge in the hope that it will be ok

16. Rocket

Rocket Registered

So before i take the plunge to infinity i have delved a bit further into settings. There appears to be no signal, SNR is zero % on my blank channels. But i can get STV with a decent signal so how can i get some of the fta channels and not others. I am confused!!!

17. makido

makido TK Veteran Forum Supporter

18. Rocket

Rocket Registered

makido likes this.