M3U in bouquets on Zgemma

No mate personal use only far too complicated for the masses and all those still asking about time out for tuner lock!!!! lol

Whats a Tuner Lock !!!
lol

Thanks for all the replies - I now have the M3U's showing in my EPG - unfortunately I get a great stream for approx 40 seconds on every channel then it stops - oh well it was worth a go

Last edited:
Whats a Tuner Lock !!!
lol

Thanks for all the replies - I now have the M3U's showing in my EPG - unfortunately I get a great stream for approx 40 seconds on every channel then it stops - oh well it was worth a go
I have a fair bit of experience with iptv into bouquets. Have had from several providers. I found one provider that was quite good for bouquet based iptv If you need to know pm me I'll send you the details

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Ok. So i now have a userbouquet.favourites.tv

Can i just overwrite existing in /etc/enigma2 and reboot or whats to be done? appreciate patience ta ;)

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 PM ----------

Well that seems to have worked. Lots of the streams work well. But lots also wildly pixilated and unwatchable.
But it was painless enough to do.
Got given this 'line' though.
Id say itd be great for sports fans or other language speakers but not sure how useful to someone like me lol

Sucmnsee - probably best to sort the good from the bad first before you create the bouquet (use vlc to play on your PC and edit the .m3u in notepad++). I suppose you can always delete them from the bouquet too. If it was a freebie the links will probably be dead in a few days :(... If not and you're willing/able to share sports .m3u's always go down well here :beg:

im asking for someone else he has to use a username and password so i was wondering if there was a way to add them to the m3u file ive just tested the generator with openwebif used all channels bouquet to download services.m3u changed services.m3u to .txt copied and pasted the context in the generator clicked generate then downloaded it ftpd to etc/enigma2 rebooted box and now have a bouquet called iptv
iptv.jpg
i know its pointless having the bouquet in the same box i just wanted to test it now i need to work out how to add user and password in the list

I have 3 different bouquets added now all names different things - Bein, Sky etc.... The freebies as pointed out stop working fairly quickly but a trial IPTV worked perfectly so I guess it's down to the supplier (and the person making money) rather that the ZGem. By the way I just added (FTP'd) my m3u's to the tmp folder.

im asking for someone else he has to use a username and password so i was wondering if there was a way to add them to the m3u file ive just tested the generator with openwebif used all channels bouquet to download services.m3u changed services.m3u to .txt copied and pasted the context in the generator clicked generate then downloaded it ftpd to etc/enigma2 rebooted box and now have a bouquet called iptv
View attachment 16241
i know its pointless having the bouquet in the same box i just wanted to test it now i need to work out how to add user and password in the list

I have 3 different bouquets added now all names different things - Bein, Sky etc.... The freebies as pointed out stop working fairly quickly but a trial IPTV worked perfectly so I guess it's down to the supplier (and the person making money) rather that the ZGem. By the way I just added (FTP'd) my m3u's to the tmp folder.

View attachment 16241
As far as I know any username /password iptv cannot work through bouquets as there's no way of entering , the username etc should be already within the m3u text lines so when you select a channel it should log in effectively for you without entering details I'll post an example in a sec just at work lol

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-ID="" tvg-name="BBC One" tvg-logo="" group-title="Entertainment",BBC One
http://iptvprovider .ddns.net:####/live/username/password/####.ts
This is how you would apply username and password to iptv bouquet usually pal

Cheers I'll let him know he can do it through ts media logs in there then converts the channels to bouquets but he says it's slow so he wanted to try another solution

Last edited:
Not sure why everyone having so many issues doing this it's a five min jobby ? Is it the actual iptv channels he wants or vod through iptv ? Still by far quickest way is just to get m3u n dump it into the weblink converter then ftp to box not sure why anything other would be necessary it's fastest way that works, I found the plugin to do the job rarely works for some reason

Once xc plugin goes live everywhere none of this will matter to most people it will sort us enigma users rite out , check out bulkygifts facebook page demo of it

Rite guys the plugin is working now I'm using it currently it's got one small bug (back button won't bring back out of selected bouquet ) but you just exit then go back in it takes a split second to do. Has iptv and vod for 80 ish a year anybody want screen shots ?

And also channel buttons do change up n down as normal once a channel is selected , I won't list all sports but just say all 3pms do get shown

i said without server details ie provider delete the pics by going to edit and and attachments use screen shots and crop out the server details or use paint to cover over them before the mods see

Back