M3U in bouquets on Zgemma

Hi there, I'm trying to set up my h.2s zgemma up with iptv which I subscribe to?
I normally use it on kodi with a repo and install from there and can't find a link to setup iptv with my subscription on my zgemma???
Just wondered if you could help me out as you've had some experience in this field?
I see everyone putting on about separate files but I just want to put my provider (Dexter iptv) on my zgemma box, any ideas?

Use the link that mtpockets provided to create a userbouquet.favourites.tv file and ftp it to etc if that doesn't work ask your provider if they can give you it in that format

Mine asked me to load "playlist loader to set up my iptv server not sure where that is

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i put a list in this way and the channels are greyed out and dont play.. Do you know if there is a background player that needs installing, or what i may be doing wrong? Cheers!!

IPTV on Zgemma 2S/H2s

when I do as mtpockets said I get my list up but just says service unavailable check tuner configuration any ideas

Guys I'm also getting this message after courting and uploading to box...any ideas?

This is how I now have it working, perfectly in every case/box loaded onto

First download the enigma2-plugins and ftp it to tmp folder, keep ftp program open.
On zgemma, goto plugins (press green button) and using dream-explorer (you might have to download this) goto your temp folder, click on the enigma2-plugin ipk file and install it. Restart box, when restarted click green button and make sure 2boom's m3u converter is showing.

Next download the IPTV code supplied, once downloaded paste it into your internet address bar and press enter/return, a save as box should pop up, make sure file is saved as IPTV.m3u, click save a .m3u code will then be generated, ftp this code to the temp folder.

Go back to zgemma, click on 2boom's converter and the zgemma will find the IPTV.m3u, make sure you set it as multicast in the select type option, click green to convert, click exit and epg listing will be generated.

To watch, press epg on your remote, scroll to your new IPTV listing and scroll down to select channel, click and pray (depending on supplier !!)

I hqve managed to get the m3u file working. it is showing the the channels in epg but the channel guide is blank is there a way of get the channel guide to work I have a url and xmltv file for the guide but does anyone know how to get this on to the zgemma so when I can have a working epg.

I hqve managed to get the m3u file working. it is showing the the channels in epg but the channel guide is blank is there a way of get the channel guide to work I have a url and xmltv file for the guide but does anyone know how to get this on to the zgemma so when I can have a working epg.
in cross epg xmltv have an iptv option is doesnt always work but try that it worked for me in the past ok

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have a look at echannelizer plugin I haven't tried it but it's supposed to be great for adding iptv and epg

Just google echannelizer

Just reading through this thread as I am looking at adding an IPTV sub to my EPG.

So if I have a URL for my m3u does echanneliser do everything you need ? Add the bouquet and EPG info? How does the info get to the box? And how does the EPG get updated from day to day?

Finally, for now, can the zgemma record IPTV streams?

I'm currently testing iptv on zgemma h2s. Have been provided script to putty which has setup IPTV bouquets. No plugin installed.

One issue though. When i for example press 401 which usually takes me to SS1 its taking me to one of the IPTV channels. Is there a way for it not to do this and ignore the IPTV numbering?

Back