M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

got a sub but the streaming channels are in favourites, Can you put some of these into their own folders? Sports in one etc..? Movie one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have just gone through using E-Channelizer to create the bouquets on an Edision and have tested out adding a couple of the EPG sources for Cable in Ireland and all seems to be working perfect.
Question for any of you that may know, will the EPG populate if the box is connected in a different country without the relevant cable source connected, i.e. will it work only on internet connection or does it need to be connected to the original cable source? Cheers

With cable it uses the cable feed to get epg data thats if your using epgrefresh so it won't update without the cable feed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks to his thread I have managed to cherry pick some HD channels and put them into a IPTV bouquet
Now I'm adding the EPG by altering the channel DVB service with E Channelizer but picons are missing and now my EPG wont update :whacko:

Edit:
All good now, (service has to be the same for picons to work) took a while but I now have 9 pages of HD channels all with EPG and picons :peace:

Last edited:
got a sub but the streaming channels are in favourites, Can you put some of these into their own folders? Sports in one etc..? Movie one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will have to edit your m3u file so there are only movies (for example) and call it iptvmovies.m3u
Convert to bouquet using m2b then change the name of the bouquet with E channelizer to IPTV-Movies

repeat process for all the IPTV catagories you want

if you put the additional iptv channels in the regular bouquets autobouquets maker will probably overwrite

Last edited:
Hi Guy's I am a real newbie to all this but I am learning slowly lol. I have a m3u file which I use on my Android box using the app IPTV which works great now I would like to try and put it on my Zgemma box is it possible? I was told the line will need converting!!.If so please can someone give me a complete idiot guide just using simple terms an lol then loading it on to my box. many thanks !!!

Hi Guy's I am a real newbie to all this but I am learning slowly lol. I have a m3u file which I use on my Android box using the app IPTV which works great now I would like to try and put it on my Zgemma box is it possible? I was told the line will need converting!!.If so please can someone give me a complete idiot guide just using simple terms an lol then loading it on to my box. many thanks !!!

Have a proper read of all this thread, there are some helpful posts

Also more help in this section if you are interested in adding EPG

http://www.techkings.org/forums/iptv-guides-support-and-discussions.450/

Hi Guys

Seen a lot of people looking for ways to get the iptv loaded onto there zgemma and lots of mixed threads with diffrent ways or how tos etc
and prolem people were having was with the m2b plugin was that it wouldnt check the hdd this has now been fixed and now reads both the tmp and also the hdd
for the m3u file and then create the bouquet big thanks to tommy for this.

am currently workin on trying to get all epg on the iptv just now and its a bit mind boggling but hopefully have a something in the next few weeks
after testing.

To use this you need to have the last version (m2b 0.4-r0) installed (dropbox link below)

.ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b-0.4-r0.ipk
open a ftp connection to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/m2b
rename the old plugin.py and plugin.pyo files there
upload the plugin.py file from the zip file (attached below)
reboot your box to create the new plugin.pyo file

you should now be able to store your m3u or xml file on /media/hdd/ and tmp and create a bouquet for it.

Enjoy Guys

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sdwx1j7rt734j1s/AADAyNJg4oiaiITLQRzZr_BOa?dl=0
That's it I'm done says file not here any more just gonna give up tanks pal

Take time to read through threads if you did you'll have seen the updated ipk on post 8 but if you want to give up within an hour of asking for help then fine.

Haven't a clue what I'm doing pal and I'm a few days at this
You need to take a bit of time looking through threads and post we do have a lot of info and guides, sometimes it seems clear to us but not others if your not sure ask but do try to read through threads.

Try to have a look at post 8 if there is something that your not sure about or can't do try to give as much details to what you've done so far and what parts your stuck with.

Quick question slightly off topic, any particular reason why the bouquet wouldn't via Enplayer, channel list loads but wont play

Hi Guys

Seen a lot of people looking for ways to get the iptv loaded onto there zgemma and lots of mixed threads with diffrent ways or how tos etc
and prolem people were having was with the m2b plugin was that it wouldnt check the hdd this has now been fixed and now reads both the tmp and also the hdd
for the m3u file and then create the bouquet big thanks to tommy for this.

am currently workin on trying to get all epg on the iptv just now and its a bit mind boggling but hopefully have a something in the next few weeks
after testing.

To use this you need to have the last version (m2b 0.4-r0) installed (dropbox link below)

.ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b-0.4-r0.ipk
open a ftp connection to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/m2b
rename the old plugin.py and plugin.pyo files there
upload the plugin.py file from the zip file (attached below)
reboot your box to create the new plugin.pyo file

you should now be able to store your m3u or xml file on /media/hdd/ and tmp and create a bouquet for it.

Enjoy Guys

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sdwx1j7rt734j1s/AADAyNJg4oiaiITLQRzZr_BOa?dl=0
Can you message me about IPTV

Back