M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

Hi peeps. Currently trailing IPTV using xTreamTV plugin. Is there anyway to get this to show via the bouquets rather than using the plugin itself? Thanks

ive looked at your post 8 but confused at the bit of ftp of m3u file? ive installed the extension and rebooted but i dont have a m3u file supplied?

ive looked at your post 8 but confused at the bit of ftp of m3u file? ive installed the extension and rebooted but i dont have a m3u file supplied?

The link you put in the xc plugin should download the m3u does it download one when putting the link in web browser? If it does ftp the m3u to hdd and run the plugin. You could automate the download and convert to bouquets by looking here http://www.techkings.org/threads/zgemma-iptv.121694/#post-692955

Once you have bouquets sorted and epg sorted can these settings be backed up and transferred to another box?

HELP,,, with advice from my line/box supplier I deleted ABMaker (to get ssnews and ss4 in the epg) rebooted and downloaded it again ,, now it's disappeared from my 'service searching' section therefore I can't use it, I've no pc so I can't do a reflash ,is there any way to get it back where it should be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
HELP,,, with advice trim my line/box supplier I deleted ABMaker rebooted and downloaded it again ,, now it's disappeared from my 'service searching' section therefore I can't use it, I've no pc so I can't do a reflash ,is there any way to get it back where it should be?

Ops it came back after rebooting box after downloading the new ABM

Hi Guys

Seen a lot of people looking for ways to get the iptv loaded onto there zgemma and lots of mixed threads with diffrent ways or how tos etc
and prolem people were having was with the m2b plugin was that it wouldnt check the hdd this has now been fixed and now reads both the tmp and also the hdd
for the m3u file and then create the bouquet big thanks to tommy for this.

am currently workin on trying to get all epg on the iptv just now and its a bit mind boggling but hopefully have a something in the next few weeks
after testing.

To use this you need to have the last version (m2b 0.4-r0) installed (dropbox link below)

.ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b-0.4-r0.ipk
open a ftp connection to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/m2b
rename the old plugin.py and plugin.pyo files there
upload the plugin.py file from the zip file (attached below)
reboot your box to create the new plugin.pyo file

you should now be able to store your m3u or xml file on /media/hdd/ and tmp and create a bouquet for it.

Enjoy Guys

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jmgscctoxowajw/M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.5-r0)?dl=0

Don't get me wrong, I understand most of this but there is no file called m2b from filezilla so now what do i do?

Nah I went to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions" loads of other folders and at the very bottom i have _init_.pyo then went back to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins" and now see

FOLDER-Extensions
FOLDER-Syetem Plugins
_init_.pyo
Plugin.pyo

So from this point I'm not sure what to do or touch without making a mess.

Nah I went to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions" loads of other folders and at the very bottom i have _init_.pyo then went back to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins" and now see

FOLDER-Extensions
FOLDER-Syetem Plugins
_init_.pyo
Plugin.pyo

So from this point I'm not sure what to do or touch without making a mess.

what happens when installing the ipk? does it give any errors and can you see it in remove plugins?

ftp m3u to media/hdd goto plugins start 2booms m3u/xml bouquet converter plugin

Select path should be media/hdd
Select m3u/xml file should show your m3u
Select type press right to change to Gstreamer (this maybe different for your m3u so try others)
Leave password blank unless you've been given one by your iptv provider

Press green to save you should have a message saying please wait converting your m3u

Am at the stage now where I've added the m3u file and put it in media/hdd and selected m3u and changed to Gstreamer but when i press convert it just says Not Found m3u file. So i tried to put in media and then sda1 file still the same outcome. Should the m3u file in media folder? and try to change Gstreamer?

Am at the stage now where I've added the m3u file and put it in media/hdd and selected m3u and changed to Gstreamer but when i press convert it just says Not Found m3u file. So i tried to put in media and then sda1 file still the same outcome. Should the m3u file in media folder? and try to change Gstreamer?
what next to gstreamer I had to try the others to get it to work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The file should be in media/hdd ensure your box is mounted correctly and yes try the alternatives for gstreamer

Back