M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

The file should be in media/hdd ensure your box is mounted correctly and yes try the alternatives for gstreamer. I just double checked this and it works

This is how I've done it not sure what else I might have missed
f44164013661b68c2e12f436aa23a6b6.jpg
e548da68361a584f54edd8d33579f687.jpg
ee6928342bdcf8c85ffaffccf2e66fec.jpg
ed76e20b3edf0dfde8362a1413c571f9.jpg
7ef6ddd71fc8262732271c106ab831c1.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh my lol then why did you give me a drip link to the m3u? But is this in the correct place ?? And do you know why it says media/sda1 and not media/hdd? But year I can change the path to tmp if need. Gonna have to go n look for a iptv sub now n prices unles you know of a good one?

Not sure what you mean Oh my lol then why did you give me a drip link to the m3u?

Sorry no I dont do recommendations for iptv as its more hassle than its worth constant messages when they have issues when its nothing to do with me this is now the same for sat/vm lines.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
usually says sda1 (storage device A partition 1) when your drive hasn't been mounted.

Sometimes I find I have to restart box after uploading m3u file before 2booms plugin can find it

I find that when doing these boxes that the sda tends to appear when you first set your box up after the initialization and swapfile created if a reboot of the box isnt done after this it sets to sda.

Also best to request a test line of iptv so you know what your getting etc.

Yeah I forgot that m3u file is for bouquets converter plugin... sorry for that. but is everything in the right place so I can just get an iptv sub where the we talked about above?

I find that when doing these boxes that the sda tends to appear when you first set your box up after the initialization and swapfile created if a reboot of the box isnt done after this it sets to sda.

Also best to request a test line of iptv so you know what your getting etc.

sda1 means the drive has not been mounted ie it has no path

When I mounted the usb I did restart the box but I think I might restarted it at the wrong time. Gonna have to look into this... but I can still record, pause tv so not s big deal

I used putty to inject my m3u file to h2s. my iptv provider gave me link in this format.
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh (IPTV LINK USER NAME AND PASSWORD) && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Once I had the channels I used dream box edit to read my channel list the problem was I got one masive list of channels and had to use e-channelizer to create subfolders and drag and drop channels to where i wanted them. then set epg up cloning reference codes of sat channels.
  • Download a software called ' PUTTY
  • Open Putty - write down your IP address , choose Telnet and press Open
  • Usually User is Root and password is blank - If you do not know the details , download a new firmware ( http://openpli.org) .
  • Now we will give you our address link . Copy and Paste the link . Press Enter . You are Done

Last edited:
I used putty to inject my m3u file to h2s. my iptv provider gave me link in this format.
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh (IPTV LINK USER NAME AND PASSWORD) && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Once I had the channels I used dream box edit to read my channel list the problem was I got one masive list of channels and had to use e-channelizer to create subfolders and drag and drop channels to where i wanted them. then set epg up cloning reference codes of sat channels.
  • Download a software called ' PUTTY
  • Open Putty - write down your IP address , choose Telnet and press Open
  • Usually User is Root and password is blank - If you do not know the details , download a new firmware ( http://openpli.org) .
  • Now we will give you our address link . Copy and Paste the link . Press Enter . You are Done
I got exactly the same script and had the same problems, couldn't figure out any other way other than to run e-channelizer and to edit channels manually to populate epg for iptv. Also remembering to delete all other bouquets when writing back or you get a double up. It was painfull. There must be an easy way.

Anyone figure a way to get EPG for the non sly channels ?

I asked the question to link provider.
I said it was shit that I have one big channel list where as on my android phone I have and app (ONIPTV) and has sub folders to find what you want quick.
Hes reply was he had someone working on enigma2 and that i should wait a few days for email. this was 2 days ago.
Also the kodi app works well on my pc the same way as android. our lass is usless with tech so I set the subfolders so she can use it easy and watch her shitty tv shows without bothering my arse.

I set this up for my brother using hes smart tv and found that when you are on the channel even non uk ones press up on the remote and you get and epg for that channel.

I dont have smart TV.

Last edited:
So this is my new Enigma2 app from provider.

Its a good plugin quite fast and sorted well for navigation. I did have a problem trying to skip VOD I could fastforward but not skip. Epg seems fine not as advance as the default enigma epg. Im still testing so will update.
Also record function is gone so late night us box office fights might be a problem, I always fall asllep.

https://forum.xtream-codes.com/topic/3587-xc-enigma2-plugin/

Last edited:
Problem is the provider now has disabled my old link and i cant use it on android or kodi. and he said because i have this set up now he wont give me a user or pass.
he activated the plugin remotely using my box mac address Iv looked in root directory to see if i can find a file that may have my user info on so i can use with android but I cant find shit.

yeah I've seen a panel for IPTV and its broken into sections, the 'lines' are different for a few different devices. for the likes of android, smart tv, kodi you will generally get sent an M3U file but when it comes to MAG boxes and Enigma 2 boxes the 'Line' becomes device specific and uses your MAC address for this. meaning that your server has no doubt deleted the M3U 'line' you had and created a sub for use with your zgemma box.

Right so I reflashed and wooshbuild v6 didn't mount my USB or add my lines once set up was done.. I had to FPT the line now the USB still says media/sda1 I also tried to set the USB up from in the menus but still the same outcome. I dunno if this is the issue regarding me FPTin the m3u file as the USB isn't mounted correctly

Back