M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

Out you want ie plugin.py_old it's only if the plugin.py doesn't work you can delete it then remove _old you can remove them completely if you want. ill redo the ipk with this plugin.py that way it works without having to change the plugin.py

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ----------

M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.5-r0)

unzip the enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b_0.5-r0_all.zip (zip file attached to bottom of the post)

Ftp the ipk to tmp

Now we need to install the ipk

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install loca extenrions
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

Reboot box

Now ftp m3u to media/hdd goto plugins start 2booms m3u/xml bouquet converter plugin

Select path should be media/hdd
Select m3u/xml file should show your m3u
Select type press right to change to Gstreamer (this maybe different for your m3u so try others)
Leave password blank unless you've been given one by your iptv provider

Press green to save you should have a message saying please wait converting your m3u

Now exit and it should say reloading services

If it worked you should now have your m3u in a bouquet.

View attachment 21354

folks , all above going good but i cannot change the path, tried all buttons & mount options, any help gr8ly appreciated

in regards to this plugin- does it refresh the lists at anytime? some of the vod etc gets updated and would like to keep up with those changes? thanks

Hi Guys
So got the 2booms working and FTP's the m3u in media/hdd but when I select path its saying no file found. Been at this on and off for weeks and stumped now.
I need some help please! Read through the all the posts and stuck!
Any help appreciated!
I know I am close to getting it on the box!
Thanks
Muley

So I'm struggling to get an answer on this but have noticed a few folk asking the same question but not getting a reply.

I've just got the m3u imported and the epg perfected. I want to transfer this good image onto my box in the bedroom but change the username and password on the file (I have 2 files from my provider) what files do I need to edit? Is it just the bouquets files or is there others that need done also.

Any help would be appreciated.

Download e-Channelizer and link to your box via its IP address. Once you can read your box, save the contents in e-Channelizer and save as lamedb v4 type. In the folder you have saved this to, it will create a number of text files. Within these text files will be your username and password for the channels. To change this, download something like Notepad++ and do a mass search and replace of old with new usernames and passwords.

Now reload back in e-channelizer and you will see the changes. Write this back to your box.

Sounds complicated but pretty easy to be honest

Note: This will only do a one time import. If you want regular updates, use SULS as people have already said, or even Kiddacs Jedi plugin

Last edited:
Hi Guys
So got the 2booms working and FTP's the m3u in media/hdd but when I select path its saying no file found. Been at this on and off for weeks and stumped now.
I need some help please! Read through the all the posts and stuck!
Any help appreciated!
I know I am close to getting it on the box!
Thanks
Muley

Try using FileZilla and put the M3U in the /tmp folder then use 2booms and it will find the file

Hi
I've installed the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet by suls" (included in whooshbuild) on my Zgemma H2S and for some reason I am pulling in the IPTV channels but can seem to import the Titles/EPG info for them. The programs are there but no information displays when Im on the channel...Any ideas please? Thanks

Hi
I've installed the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet by suls" (included in whooshbuild) on my Zgemma H2S and for some reason I am pulling in the IPTV channels but can seem to import the Titles/EPG info for them. The programs are there but no information displays when Im on the channel...Any ideas please? Thanks
Have you selected the source in epgimport?

Goto EPG Importer then sources scroll down to e2m3u2bouquet press ok on that then see if you can see your provider, tick it then green to save and run manual import.

There's a e2m3u2bouquet plugin thread here that you maybe best posting in http://www.techkings.org/threads/suls-e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-iptv-bouquet-makermaker-plugin.130178/

In EPG importer it shows e2m3u2bouquet as a source (but not the name of the provider) and I run manually from there. In the IPTV plugin, it also displays the provider (I manually input the details (Vader) into the plugin) and it displays the Name "Vader" with a green tick, and then I manually run that as well...but unfortunately no EPG info comes in, just the channels are there with no info

Please don't name providers on forum. You should have e2m3u2bouquet as a catagory in EPG Importer then if you press ok on that then you should see the providers source.

Then it's likely the EPG xmltv url that's an issue.

It should be something like this

Code:
http://provider.xz:port/xmltv.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD

Failing that your provider may not provide EPG

Last edited:
Let me check when I get home, thanks for now, will get back to you, thanks for your help and sorry for troubling you on a weekend

Out you want ie plugin.py_old it's only if the plugin.py doesn't work you can delete it then remove _old you can remove them completely if you want. ill redo the ipk with this plugin.py that way it works without having to change the plugin.py

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ----------

M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.5-r0)

unzip the enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b_0.5-r0_all.zip (zip file attached to bottom of the post)

Ftp the ipk to tmp

Now we need to install the ipk

OpenATV
Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install loca extenrions
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install.

Reboot box

Now ftp m3u to media/hdd goto plugins start 2booms m3u/xml bouquet converter plugin

Select path should be media/hdd
Select m3u/xml file should show your m3u
Select type press right to change to Gstreamer (this maybe different for your m3u so try others)
Leave password blank unless you've been given one by your iptv provider

Press green to save you should have a message saying please wait converting your m3u

Now exit and it should say reloading services

If it worked you should now have your m3u in a bouquet.

View attachment 21354

Back