Made in Korea .cloud I box 2 plus

Head is scrambled folks

can anyone please help.need an image for cloud I box 2 plus.. It says made in Korea at the back of box and no writing on the chipboard when I screwed it off.im thinking a clone ..

Box is is stuck on boot display and only shows the black hole logo

i can not contact the box through FileZilla

thanks in advance

Yeh if says korea its a clone.
There is a thread somewhere for it. Will look. But far as im aware u wont get a modern image for it so just grab anything ur sure is specific for it.

Any ideas buddy. The display shows boot. Blue light on front and says cloud I box 2 plus on the front .having a nightmare lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

Sorry sucmsee just seeing your post

Will pm u.
Basically u cantt use the ibox official images or bootloaders. But the link to forum sending u is the site u need to look through.

Any ideas buddy. The display shows boot. Blue light on front and says cloud I box 2 plus on the front .having a nightmare lol

sean ive got firmware for that box on my old laptop im sure,drop me a pm when your about and i will see if i can dig it out for you

i have an cloud ibox2 plus stuck on boot can someone help as i am new to this cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hi buddy ,, was wondering would you have that firmware :) ,,,

sean ive got firmware for that box on my old laptop im sure,drop me a pm when your about and i will see if i can dig it out for you

Back