Nepose
i wait with interest (and not in hurry..) what you will have to offer in term of improuvment to the infomir package : firmware & software add ons
my personnal interest is for the mag 322 series ( but sure i am not alone..)
inoticed that the original infomir firmware was 75 mb and your last ( i load it ) was 145mb - it looks like you make some reserved room for future devlopment!
Able to upload new firmware and using http recovery process will be interesting.
in other way would it be possible to integrate a VPN protocol inside those Mag ?
best regards

Hello :)
I'm just sharing one news that 2.19.01 which will smuggle possibility to update through portal is ready :) Now just testing if server is okay and next sharing. I'll edit this post by adding link to image.

About your question about VPN: I'll check it :)

Edit: You can download from update server: vps.magboxes.xyz and soon will be adding to GitHub. Also 12th revision of documentation is added to wiki of project.
Second news: You can add bugs, thinks etc. to "Bugs" card at GitHub :)

Last edited:
to Nepose and all people following his good job
Trying to upload in stb by the recovery mode and usb pendrive and the 2.19.01 rev for 322 mag was refused as digital signature not correct
the pendrive was the one i used to load rev 2.19.00 ...
i try also to load through software update inscribing le long phrase to reach 2.19.01 by the https github adress but no luck say internal error...
perhaps to much caracters...
anyone has made the upgrade

hello Nepose
yes it is for my mag322
i load the transitional image; tried to load the release by usb (not working)
second try by acceptation from auto-update and it works!
all tests where ok as before the recording from embeded portal ok ( if stb in sleep mode during recording)
the sudoku-memory-lines prog does not have good address but having very few interest on it..(for i).-but show how others prog or utilities can be reached.
access to system settings in the "error menu" is agood thing.
Thanks for your job..
best regards

Good news also Nepose..
Now it looks that i have now ssh acces not possible before - i make a putty access have a rsa key to accept and looks to be logged..
good job
regards

Hi mondouble, really great that it finally has been solved :) For all people who use my firmware, I'll release new version soon this or next week. Probably there is GPG signing problem so you may have to flash it by bootloader menu and after it updating through settings goes back.

A one news: I'm preparing upgraded website, soon I'll provide you a link. Also for people who have MAG 255, I'm going to start a program of unlocking platforms and converting them to Aura HD Plus. Everything you can find here :)

to Nepose
can you confirm if it is useful or important to load the last transitional ..2.19.01 because i have loaded the release when it was on github?

the new version you are working on .. does it need to "rewind" to transitional before instaling?
best regards

Hi :)
Will this work on MAG256?
Now unfortunately no, I'm going to start making for 256 from next version.

to Nepose
can you confirm if it is useful or important to load the last transitional ..2.19.01 because i have loaded the release when it was on github?
If you have release, than no, as transitional doesn't add nothing, it just adds possibility to upgrade. About rewinding, new version will have to be flashed by bootloader, and next after it will appear on STB system settings. You won't have to reflash transitional.

Hi, just a short info that new image should be soon available, got some troubles as wrote many times on website ;) 2.19.02 should come with some changes, but those when releasing.

we are very curious waiting for the new features you will be offering to us - but we respect that you do at your best on your free time and we are not in hurry just going to see if you are here on line or not...
i (we) hope for you and all followers on this forum's file to have a good and pleasant time for this end of year
best wishes m8

we are very curious waiting for the new features you will be offering to us - but we respect that you do at your best on your free time and we are not in hurry just going to see if you are here on line or not...
i (we) hope for you and all followers on this forum's file to have a good and pleasant time for this end of year
best wishes m8
Very big thanks for being with me! :) Yes, I'm still here, don't worry please ;) I've started working with new version and when being possible I'm going to share screenshots of new embedded portal. This may take a long time because i'm going to completely rewrite all customizations from scratch to optimize image and have an easier testing platform. MAG Software Portal is a great way for me to learn skills both web (embedded portal is a plain HTML with CSS to style and JS to handle remote control keystrokes) and Linux something, so I don't want to stop it :(y):

Give me some time and I hope that here will be ready-made 2.19.02 ;)

Should be ready soon, fixing some bugs and checking if all is okay (this from image is not fully custom, pre-release) :(y):

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-01-15-22-41.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-01-15-22-41.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
hello Nepose
will be pleased to hear from you .. take time to put a stable one protecting from non wanted access from....
best regards

Just to add my appreciation for your time and dedication to this - sincerely appreciated and suggest you at least add a Paypal donation button to your website so at least we can all chip in for a few coffees to keep you on the case

Back