Mag 250 set top box

Bazza just a quick question who does the channels work and they freeze free. I looked at that site and was quite interested but I go stung trying to set get from another provider. And is their sly hd on iptv? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza just a quick question who does the channels work and they freeze free. I looked at that site and was quite interested but I go stung trying to set get from another provider. And is their sly hd on iptv? Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no services are glitch free no matter what providers say

even sly its self is not glitch free bad weather can cause sly to loose picture / break up

Hi looking into these as an alternative to my F3 any info appreciated how are the streams? do they stream in hd ? really missing the hd on sly sports. don't mind paying the extra as long its a reliable service anybody know of any good providers?

Hi looking into these as an alternative to my F3 any info appreciated how are the streams? do they stream in hd ? really missing the hd on sly sports. don't mind paying the extra as long its a reliable service anybody know of any good providers?

Its just another way of card sharing , so hd if they use from uk cards will be a no no

Hi as anyone got 1 of these boxes just wanted to know what the quality of the streams is like, since losing the hd channels on the skybox, looking for a decent alterative only interested in the football and some of the packages include all the Saturday 3pm kick offs. love to know other peoples experiences and anybody used justiptv. thanks.

whats the average price of these plus packages, iv had a shop around and there is such a variation, very confusing

I bought Mag 250 a week ago . so I'm waiting for it , but a friend of mine has it and it works perfect. But you need to have a good internet speed . With my provider he told me I need at least 10MBPS. That's for the HD channels to work perfectly .

So where can I find the providers and how much does it cost to get the channels any help would be really appreciated

So where can I find the providers and how much does it cost to get the channels any help would be really appreciated

I usually find google gets me to the sites I want , try it as you no we ain't allowed to tell you that information

Hi pm me if you would like to test my iptv portal all 380 epl games live 2 day tests available 390 video on demand for mag 250 / 254 and blade mag 250.

Hi pm me if you would like to test my iptv portal all 380 epl games live 2 day tests available 390 video on demand for mag 250 / 254 and blade mag 250.

hi mate can I try test line and how do I put it on my android box thanks

still looking for cheap staple portal not these crazy prices may aswell pay sly pm if got cheap staple portals like yearly Price's

I have one of these boxes but people want crazy prices for portals. surely they will ome down in price as soon as more people start buying

I have one of these boxes but people want crazy prices for portals. surely they will ome down in price as soon as more people start buying
I have a mag250 as well.its just gathering dust.!! subs are just too expensive and xbmc on me android box is free and probably better.dunno why ive still got it to be honest

Back