MAG 254 or Zgemma H2H

mucky111

Hi folks,

Planning on buying either the two. Just need something to watch the boxing this weekend and the ufc in general. Also, occasionally may need to record as well. Which would you say is the best for what I am after?

Any replies, thank you in advance

Cheers.

H2h if you want to record, although the mag 254 should have catchup depeding on which provider you choose.

hows it going mate. Can you get catch up on e2 devices?

Not that I'm aware of? you've got to understand e2 devices/ Zgemmas /or even you can pay two/three..hundreds of pounds upwards for better...
quality boxes but they are out & out Satellite boxes a lot
..with good IPTV capabilities But not a genuine IPTV box /player etc which is well documented on techkings
and well said comments above in this thread which/or/what's the best device etc?

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of? you've got to understand e2 devices/ Zgemmas /or even you can pay two/tree..hundreds pounds upwards for better quality boxes they are out & out Satellite boxes with a lot
..with good IPTV capabilities But not a genuine IPTV box /player etc which is well documented on techkings
and well said comments above in this thread which/or/what's the best device etc?
just a question out of curiousty really. But thanks for the reply mate.

Back