Mag 254 warning message

iv put this noblock 254 firmware onto my mag 254 and still getting page loading error message at the top

@Thr0wawayicus Thank you for all your help on this issue. One question, the MAG256 and the MAG322 don't appear to have a bootstrap file within your noblock.zip file, should we just be using the mag254 version instead?

Many thanks

Update: For the help of others, I've read elsewhere that MAG256 and MAG322 don't need a separate bootstrap file, so only the imageupdate file is required for those versions of hardware :-)

Last edited:
I had this message pop up yesterday on my mag 322. followed the guide with the no-block firmware and it's sorted. cheers to the guys who contributed!

As any1 had the same message access to the webpage you where trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with manufacture content protection and piracy prevention policy please contact your iptv service provider
Custom patched firmware sorts this portal blocking.

Anyone have bother with the 256 box?

Mine isn't finding the mag256/imageupdate file.

Tried formatting the stick but to no avail.

Anyone have bother with the 256 box?

Mine isn't finding the mag256/imageupdate file.

Tried formatting the stick but to no avail.
Which USB port you putting it on ? Back one and update files need to be on root of the usb drive.
You select file once box detects usb

Hi people. Iv had a message come up on my magbox 254 saying that access to webpage has been blocked. How do i overcome this problem to view iptv? Thanks

Found mine to be blocked yesterday the smallest usb I could get my hands on was 16gb so used that updated box as per instructions and now working fine.
Thanks for the help.

I have posted the instructions below in the knowledge very similar worded ones are already on this thread, however for some reason I was unsuccessful when I tried to flash my Mag 256. I got these from another source and it worked straight away. Perhaps like many I am not as I/T literate as some and this may be a little simpler but I was given this for MAG 256.
Place the patch folder for your model of MAG on a blank USB drive less than 32GB. ( Place the whole folder,
do not open it
....for example if its a MAG256 then place the folder called MAG256 on the USB drive)
Power off your mag device by pulling out the power cord.
Insert the USB drive in to the MAG.
Power the MAG back on but press and hold the Menu button (the one with 3 lines on it) whilst powering back on
You will now enter a System Recovery Utility
1st screen: click on Upgrade tools
2nd screen: Upgrade software
3rd screen: Using usb
4th screen : Yes
If all correct your MAG will start to update the software and will reboot once done, once all done and fully booted back up you can then power off the MAG and remove the USB drive.
************Also make sure in inner portal that Auto Update Firmware is set to off**********
Don't update the image/firmware or it will wipe the patch

Back