MAG 256 1 sec hiccup

Boskowski

Hi all,

I have a problem with this box, similar to what I have with the same provider with my zgemma.
It looks like a synch issue as in about every second there is like a short frame hiccup or rush or something. on the zgemma I have a sound hiccup with it too. on the mag the sound stays smooth its just a picture glitch.

Its not happening on all channels only on some but on the channels where it happens it happens on all resolutions fhd, hd, sd doesnt matter. and when I try the very same stream on the laptop with VLC for example all is smooth.

any ideas? unfortunately its not really watchable like that.

thanks

Hi buddy, can you try your subscription on emulator? Just to check whether this happens at your STB's side or their servers.

Sorry not sure what type of emulator that would be.

For the moment I went with elimination of possible problems. So I connected the mag directly to the tv - as opposed to through the av receiver - and its perfect. Hooked everything back up through the av receiver and still perfect. Weird. Cant explain it but its still perfect.

Maybe you just haven't connected all pins completely and it was the cause of your problem ;) About emulator, it can be STBEmu from Google Play (ofc free version :) ).

Back