Mag 256 problem

geopapa

Hi guys, I have just bought a mag 256 and while yesterday was working fine today I cannot load the iptv portal. I have to factory reset the mag so I can enter the inner portal. Then again entel the portal url -> Restart Portal -> Just black screen. The same thing with 2 iptv providers so the problem should be on my side. Any idea? Thanx

Hi guys, I have just bought a mag 256 and while yesterday was working fine today I cannot load the iptv portal. I have to factory reset the mag so I can enter the inner portal. Then again entel the portal url -> Restart Portal -> Just black screen. The same thing with 2 iptv providers so the problem should be on my side. Any idea? Thanx

Have you checked your Network settings to make sure the Mag is connected to the web?

One more thing that may be irrelevant, is that I can save portal url but cannot save portal name (when I save it, mag erases it)

The name part doesn't really matter. Strange one that. Could you try it elsewhere, with someone with a different ISP? Might be worth a try.

I cleared user data from settings and seems to work now. Hope will have no further issues (even though i doubt it :P). Thanx for the interest mate

Back