Mag 322 or Formuler Z7+

TahirMia

Looking to get a box for IPTV, was going to get the 322 but came across this, is it worth the extra money? I also heard it can record any channel if catchup is not available so can someone confirm this as well.

Thanks

Both are a good buy.. I use both. Ease of use mag 322.
Z7+ more Variety. myiptv app and runs Android
Plus record and my provider allows catch up.

Both are a good buy.. I use both. Ease of use mag 322.
Z7+ more Variety. myiptv app and runs Android
Plus record and my provider allows catch up.
Does VOD work the same? Like is there a separate section for it in the myiptv app?

I use vod yes. Mag vod menu is easier to use. Z7+ has same Vod content but different commands. I feel the myiptv app is smoother than a mag. But if on a budget mag performs well.

I use vod yes. Mag vod menu is easier to use. Z7+ has same Vod content but different commands. I feel the myiptv app is smoother than a mag. But if on a budget mag performs well.
Okay thanks. I think I will go for the Z7+.

Same as you stuss I use both and agree with you totally if you are not tech savvy the mag 322 is the best choice but if you like to have a play then Z7+ for definite.

Hi
I have gone from Zgemma H2 to the Formuler 7+. It seemed to work ok for a bit , really quick zapping etc , but what became really annoying was some channels would not load (buffering for ages) . I knwo it wasnt the provider as it works perfect on Fstick / perfectplayer.
I sent the F7 back and replaced with Mag322w , its a bit more primitive in its look and gui but cant complain about the playback etc.
The 7+ was slick but just wouldnt work 100%.

Hope this helps

I too am looking to replace my android box with a Mag322 but somebody also mentioned to me the Zgemma i55 might be cheaper and better.
I already have two boxes a Mag256 and the android that I think needs replacing is a T95X
What do you guys think?

Mag322 user friendly.easy to set up.
Z7+ work very well runs
myiptv app, very well. Runs Android click of a button. As with all iptv.
Only as good as the provider ..

I too am looking to replace my android box with a Mag322 but somebody also mentioned to me the Zgemma i55 might be cheaper and better.
I already have two boxes a Mag256 and the android that I think needs replacing is a T95X
What do you guys think?
The mag 322 is a excellent box and the zgemma i55 is excellent as well. The mag is much easier to setup and updates like a charm. The zgemma it depends if you want the sky look or not it will take a bit of setting up you can also update online however, every now and again you will have to do a complete re-flash.

Which is the most powerful box though? Which will handle the most different type of vod files. Had a h2s that didn’t want to load some vod

Which is the most powerful box though? Which will handle the most different type of vod files. Had a h2s that didn’t want to load some vod

Z7+ High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), or H.265 is very good processing power
DDR4 memory. The powerfull hardware generates image quality up to 4K (60 fps) or 30fps and supports Dolby 5.1 Surround sound.

Back