MAG 410 Reviews

dowell702

Hi there im looking for peoples experiences with the mag410 box? ive done abit of research and it looks to have a great spec so im just now wanting to see if anyone has one of these and if so how they perform.

Been debating over getting a mag box for a while now but just love the interface of enigma2 boxes too much! So its between this box and the zgemma i55 I think for me! Not seen much about the zgemma 155 either so if anyone has one of these it would be great to get some reviews on this also!

Currently use an enigma2 box purely for IPTV so this is why im thinking of getting a mag or 155!

Or maybe get an Android box with STBEMU, will act like a mag and give you all you need for Android Apps.

it's personal preference tbh bud,

i'm not overly keen on the mag but its certainly easy to use which is probably its main selling point.

Cheers for the replies guys. To be honest I don't like the layout of mag boxes but im thinking if im gunna get a much better experience of viewing iptv with this over a zgemma 155 then that's possibly the way I ill go. I also was curious on the 410 box as I just haven't seen any reviews on it and on paper looks a great box

Back