Mag 410 Think before you buy requires stalker 5.1

i have managed to get my iptv working on my mag 410 using an app called sstv from google store free, it runs fine,no glitching but the menu could be better

Have you got Google play store on your 410 as my early version did not have it

Sent from my Vivo 6 using Tapatalk

my mistake,thinking of my other box, on the 410 i downloaded ssiptv for free from the app store on the mag and got my iptv running with that,quite easily really,its not the best epg at he moment but i may be able to alter it,i will try and let you know, i think i was the one that bought youres on e bay mate,ha ha,

You may well have done there have been a few used ones on there, if you got it really cheap then it was mine :)

Sold mine for 60 ! It's a shame that they are not backwards compatible with the old versions of stalker as they would be a great box then, I love the 256, I sold mine as had a TV box clear out and am now running STB emulator pro on a ebox r99 android box

Guys, time has passed and there have been upgrades of everything. Is a 410 worth buying now (even when it is discontinued at infomir)?

Guys, time has passed and there have been upgrades of everything. Is a 410 worth buying now (even when it is discontinued at infomir)?

I would say definitely dont buy one and the new 424 mag is pretty locked down no full hd netflix etc, i am a big fan of the firestick 4k it does everthing i need really well for a great price and of course i love my nvidia shield which is been worth every penny

Back