mag boxes

leejon123

Hi guys due to the state of the sly channels going off on my zgemma box - I'm thinking about going down the iptv route would you recommend the mag box for iptv or is there another box better for streaming the iptv.the main reason is for sly sports and the ppv events I watch a lot of sport.i do have the iptv on my zgemma but it's not that good to be honest.

I just bought a mag 256....amazing bit of kit for iptv
hi m8
The guy who I bought my zgemma off as just started doing the the mag boxes he wants £260 he comes out and sets it up and it includes 12 months subscription including all the ppv.does that sound like a fair price?

No M8, He is ripping you off.
Buy one yourself and do it yourself, very easy and do a search on here, plenty posts etc on it

No M8, He is ripping you off.
Buy one yourself and do it yourself, very easy and do a search on here, plenty posts etc on it

Mag box is about £70 - £90 look on WORLD OF SAT.

Then you need a SUB.

Ask for tests on IPTV thread on here, or look for TESTS on social media.

Stick to Monthly to start as so many are dogshit.

For example I know of one (been around years was best/biggest plex group about at one point) selling mag 254 w1 and years sub for about £130 I think. which is good value.

Don't pay nearly £300, that's a joke.

of course no names mentioned etc

Last edited:
Are you joking 260 quid !!
256 box £90
12 month sub. £55
Takes 5 minutes to set up absolute doddle.....
Save yourself some cash buddy ...

Are you joking 260 quid !!
256 box £90
12 month sub. £55
Takes 5 minutes to set up absolute doddle.....
Save yourself some cash buddy ...

No way I'd pay that ...box is 90 ...12 month sub 55....takes less than 5 minutes to set up..save yourself some cash ...

No way I'd pay that ...box is 90 ...12 month sub 55....takes less than 5 minutes to set up..save yourself some cash ...

Then you need a SUB.

For example I know of one (been around years was best/biggest plex group about at one point) selling mag 254 w1 and years sub for about £130 I think. which is good value.

Then you need a SUB.

i wouldent av a clue m

Then you need a SUB.

usinr
i wouldent av a clue where to start pal is there any links for dummies lol it all looks very confusing to me or can u put me in touch
with someone u no that does them for 130

Then you need a SUB.

Then you need a SUB.

i wouldent av a clue m

Then you need a SUB.

usinr
i wouldent av a clue where to start pal is there any links for dummies lol it all looks very confusing to me or can u put me in touch
with someone u no that does them for 130

hi m8
The guy who I bought my zgemma off as just started doing the the mag boxes he wants £260 he comes out and sets it up and it includes 12 months subscription including all the ppv.does that sound like a fair price?

Put his name on here greedy pig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back