mag epg

rvd48

hi, im thinking of buying a mag 256w1, im wondering if there is a EPG / channel info available online or would the IPTV provider give this?

I use exact same box as you are thinking of buying 24hr guide comes from the provider I use it is full working guide for Uk + USA/CAN channels but I have tried some providers that the guide does not work well at all so try 24 hr free test before you purchase

Magboxes have their own portal which is controlled by the provider,You will need to ask each one what is offered for epg

Thanks folks. I'll try a few test lines before I commit to buy one.

Another thing, can I get the UK channels to list in a order similar to skys listing?

Thanks folks. I'll try a few test lines before I commit to buy one.

Another thing, can I get the UK channels to list in a order similar to skys listing?
Good provider will have them pretty close but with the portals they tend to have sections,Be glad to help out,Got 5 new mag 256 boxes coming today and i will set them all up for recording as close to a normal box as possible,Done 2 enigma 2 boxes this morning with full 7 day epg from 3 countries and all working perferct bar a channel or 2 because no epg available

Hi, ive got my mag 256 set up now with a iptv provider. watching the uk channels, but the channel listing needs sorting.
any quick way to do this?

I think the channel list is supplier dependent mine are in alphabetical order I dont think you can change the order they come in personally I have come to prefer them this way whats the problem you are finding with yours mine are still in separate sections movies entertainment sport etc

I think the channel list is supplier dependent mine are in alphabetical order I dont think you can change the order they come in personally I have come to prefer them this way whats the problem you are finding with yours mine are still in separate sections movies entertainment sport etc

Back