MAG254, VPN and Sky

ianhaney

I have a MAG254 box and recently at night the sky sports/eurosport channels have started to not work so can't watch any of them. I spoke to my provider and he said the line has been leaked and will take some time to sort but said if I get a vpn, I won't have these issues. I am with sky for the internet and seeing what the best vpn is to get that works with sky and the MAG254 box

Thank you in advance

I have a MAG254 box and recently at night the sky sports/eurosport channels have started to not work so can't watch any of them. I spoke to my provider and he said the line has been leaked and will take some time to sort but said if I get a vpn, I won't have these issues. I am with sky for the internet and seeing what the best vpn is to get that works with sky and the MAG254 box

Thank you in advance

Problem is you are using Mag Box. Far as I am aware you can't add apps to them. So you wouldn't be able to install a vpn onto the box to use.

Ahh ok, what is the best box to get where a vpn can be installed onto it or is there any other box where I won't need a vpn but can watch the IPTV still without any issues or blocking

Back