Mag256 epg

Philios33

Ok so I’ve had my mag for a couple of days with sub included from a respectable seller on twitter,my epg has never been completely full,only half the ‘FTA’ but most of sly sports/movies have epg info! I have over 900 channels (some dead) and I’ve done a reboot of router/mag without making any difference ,could it be my Talktalk router?
My seller says “it should automatically populate” ,,,,,help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mag boxes do auto update yes but I can't see talk talk blocking the epg they would just block everything. You can add two portals on a mag try a test server and I think you will see a difference.

Ok so you recommend a server?

I don't recommend sorry mate
But I have full epg UK USA and Canadian and don't do a thing to my mag so it deffintly autoupdates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should point out the channels are 99% perfect,,just the TV guide isn’t populating

If you don't want to help, don't comment, just pass on by. If you have something helpful to suggest to the OP, then do so, these petty sniping matches are becoming more prevelant around here, and I will get rid of it.
Don't be snide in your replies please.

Ok so I’ve had my mag for a couple of days with sub included from a respectable seller on twitter,my epg has never been completely full,only half the ‘FTA’ but most of s
It wont be your router epg on the mag is supplier dependent

It wont be your router epg on the mag is supplier dependent

Ok thanks,my supplier has only said “it should populate automatically” well it isn’t so he’s not the best.
I’ve only had it running 2 days so I’ll see how it goes,,im looking to get a few tests so fingers crossed:)

So now my supplier says “iptv isn’t perfect when it comes to EPGs” ffs this guy saying it’s the best thing ever til he takes the money,I’ve heard loads of folk have excellent services,,time to get some tests

Back