Mag256W1 Lip Sync issues Help please

I have the above box but what would cause a VOD video to suddently go out of lip sync during viewing?
I watch Football on BT Sport 1 today and five times the match just stopped for a few minutes
I have been told its my isp but think its a poor iptv provider but dont know how to prove this either way.
Catch up is almost impossible to watch as the program whatever I'm watching stutters, buffers and jumps and lip sync often goes out
Just want to find out what the cause is before changing iptv provider only to find out its the isp thats the issue.
Help please

Get a few free tests from other providers and that will answer your questions mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Because its easier to say that rather then fix it or source another option unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just a thought,does your ISP have any family filters etc you can turn off as this can affect things.
Thanks for the replies guys, no filter on my router and am going to take a trial with a few different provider as even this morning at 0645 European time the box froze whilst watching the Grand Prix qualifiying

If you have an android phone, add STB Emu and configure the app with the URL of your provider and change MAC code to the same as the one on the sticker under your MAG box. Make sure the MAG box is off and run the APp. If it works fine on your phone, its not your provider.

Hi Tokentim
Your now way out of my understanding Could you give me a step by step instruction please
And are you saying that I can load this STB Emu onto my phone

Back