Mag322 or Mag254

I noticed the new Mag322 is not much different in price to the old Mag254.
i had a test of the 322 and really couldn't see much difference between the two however it does seem that all new Mag boxes have some issues
Does anybody have any recommendation as to what is the best box?

I thought of an android box but to be honest I only use my box for iptv so didn't think an android box would be a better option unless of course the picture quality is better

Anybody got some ideas or suggestion?

People who have used the 322 (Not myself) have struggled with it as infomar are not up to speed with fixes, but once running it is supposed to be an improvement with a faster processer etc, i still use the 254 / 256 and they work as you would expect from a mag box, it just works.
If your only going to be using it for iptv then its a mag all day long.

I currently have a 256 but when on standby for any length of time when I go to use it I have to reboot as it seems to stick in the red light mode
I was told to try a factory reset but not sure if that will solve the problem. I previously had a mag254 and never had any issues but it was blocked to the provider and they would not unblock it hence getting the 256
But it doesnt seem to be as good as the 254, hence looking at changing boxes

I have a 322 There was a sync issue back in January.
It's sorted. Good box for £65.00
It's replacement for 254 which is a nice box in itself.. boot up is quicker on 322. Lots of info on TK regards both box's...

I agree the price makes it very attractive, I am currently running two boxes with iptv subs the Mag256 and an old amlogic 905 T95X android box which seems to give a better quality picture but hate the epg on it, so not really sure what to purchase as the Mag does have this rebooting issue

I only got back today .. 322 once plugged in. Up and running in 5 mins.
Lots of reviews on here . But we are all different.. and have different views.

why dont you add the mag emulator to the android box for a test, i have put it on a few boxes and you wouldnt notice the difference as the android box can have better specs, but its your personal choice, if the previous provider has blocked the mag 254 then you can reflash it easy enough, or go into the portal settings on boot up and try to remove the portal setting it should work again,

why dont you add the mag emulator to the android box for a test, i have put it on a few boxes and you wouldnt notice the difference as the android box can have better specs, but its your personal choice, if the previous provider has blocked the mag 254 then you can reflash it easy enough, or go into the portal settings on boot up and try to remove the portal setting it should work again,
How do you do that? Sorry am a bit of a numpty and need step by step instructions to add the mag emulator (not even sure what that is) sorry

You can download it from google play store or try this one,

Load through app installer, you will need to edit the portal settings with your iptv providers info

I have had no real issues with the MAG 322, The first thing I always do is a manual software update on every box and then turn auto update off. Great box for the price.

So did you not suffer any speach sync issues earlier in the year..

Hi happy H
Yes use emulator my self with couple of portals, works fine bit buggy sometimes , but shortcuts to fire back up & all fine
I use stb emu, look on the tube or get apk off the forum , but beleive i had to use downloader for my stick to install
But like our friend says, no difference in interface with this apk to an original mag,
Regards
Idledawn

Mag 322 is a good box but I think the 254 was better but going forward the 322 has better options with hvec ability.

How do i run vpn on mag 322 , just a quick read looks like i need to buy a new router ? any info appreciated or direction on the topic.or anybody ps with a GOOD supplier that i dont need to run vpn. cheers

Hi All, so I opted for the mag 322 and so far its got a much better picture, I can't decide if the lip sync issue is there as I'm running the Audio through the HDMI synch on my sound bar.

I did a manual update when I first got the box and it says the software is a version from the start of July, assuming that is the latest version?

Back