1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magbox256- recording from iptv.

Discussion in 'ALL MAG BOXES' started by Redlord58, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Redlord58

Redlord58 Registered

Hello everyone , I havd a magbox 256 which I'd like record to .If I go thru the sequence , I'm ok up to when I've set the recording .But then when I press ok , nothing happens , as in nothing
    Can I record from iptv ? And is a 16gb usb drive adequate to record ?
    I think everything should be fine ....but it isn't .
    I'd appreciate any feed back folks .

Thank you .

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Not sure you can on a mag,I know you can on enigma boxes but you would need a multi line but it is down to your provider and I would use a bigger usb drive.

Redlord58 likes this.
  3. nicoj24

nicoj24 Forum Supporter

Yes you can record but I think your provider has to enable recordings ie write information into his server for you to be able to record locally.

4. Redlord58

Redlord58 Registered

Hi Nicoj24. Thanks for your reply .I have contacted my provider and he tells me I can record on it .There is a record button , but when I Set the recording and press it , nothing happens .It doesn't show any preset recordings anywhere.
    I've followed tutorials on you tube to no avail .It is recognizing the usb drive so everything should be fine .
    Don't understand why it isn't.

5. nicoj24

nicoj24 Forum Supporter

Hi Redlord58 I don't think it is activated for a mag box, he has to enable it his end on his server config.

6. wayneee1234

wayneee1234 Forum Supporter

i dont think you can record on a mag box.. ive never been successful anyways.

7. Redlord58

Redlord58 Registered

Hello Nicoj24.

I have contacted my provider but no reply .
    Thanks for the info though .