McDonalds/KFC Recipes

:(y):
You only get the stuff when it's ready to be warmed up and sold to the end user.
It's been soaked in flavour enhanchers for weeks before you unpack it

[emoji106]
You only get the stuff when it's ready to be warmed up and sold to the end user.
It's been soaked in flavour enhanchers for weeks before you unpack it
You misunderstood, we made the products not unpacked them I did not work at McDonald's lol , I was quality controller for the production company that mass produced all the chicken products from raw ingredients and then sending out the finished products to be unpacked by McDonald employees

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I see.
All I was saying was MSG is inserted / injected / sprayed on/in at some point 'twixt the chicken being laid to rest and eaten.
I wasn't accusing you of being involved in such a dastardly deed, but dead chickens don't taste like that naturally

I see.
All I was saying was MSG is inserted / injected / sprayed on/in at some point 'twixt the chicken being laid to rest and eaten.
I wasn't accusing you of being involved in such a dastardly deed, but dead chickens don't taste like that naturally
Yes you are correct in your assumption about msg , we would have the raw chicken soaking in it in huge baths before the cooking part,

my original post about this was merely to point out the myth of "secret recipes " and " lovingly cooked by trained staff right here in the restaurant " is all largely misleading , most of the large chains rarely produce food any more , they merely re heat it and badly aswell lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have you Got a recipe for the hot wings/zinger strips
Thanks
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back