mg.cfg files are they the same for all zgemma

daylo

Hi

I have reflashed my H9.2h with the latest air digital ATV6.2 & installed grog build all ok
when I go to add my line there is no newcamd.list or mg.cfg files in the usr/keys folder -

The newcamd.list file I can create via notepad but the mg.cfg file I'm not sure about - can I use/copy the file from my H2H box ? is there a difference ? do I need to edit the mg.cfg file from a H2H to work on my H9.2H?

Thanks in advance

The h9.2h is an ARM box and won't work unless ATV has added one to feeds. Use oscam and follow willows softcam guide here http://techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/
Thanks for the tip excellent guide for adding a line completely different to my H2h & H2H boxes.

Do you know anything about adding IPTV to H9.2H is that different for these boxes? I'm using extreme editor, line ID activated by supplier imported bouquets & epg all channels are there but no picture - any ideas? same supplier works on H2H & H2S & Mag - This should probably be a new thread

Thanks

Adding iptv should be the same. Double check network connection by doing a network test in network menu. Also try with and without serviceapp

Back