Mgcam. Not restarted automatically. Settings?

Noticed the cam had stopped a few times in last few days.
Actually it seems to freeze at midnight if not on a paid channel and need restarting.

So for example box was in standby on a free view channel overnight. Been on all afternoon on free channels then go to a paid channel and blank screen.
Go to restart cam and see it last connected at 23.59.35 last night. Just before midnight.
Restart and perfect.

I can create same issue. Watch sky1 and restart gui. The box won't go back on without a cam restart.

What dhould my settings be?

I am on latest woosh build.

Attachments

• IMG_5673.jpg
    IMG_5673.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 37
Not sure why you are in that screen but does your line have the first Line CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60

R.T.F.I

Last edited:
Yes I know how to restart with menu/ok/ok. Wondering why I have to. I thought it restarted by itself.

Should there be more options in that screen?

if you watch a paid channel and restart gui does it come back on or need cam restarting.

Not sure why you want to restart GUI for that to happen, need to have think,
You on wooshbuild v5, and what version of openatv you have running

R.T.F.I

It's 5.3 and woosh 5.003. Whatever the latest is.

Yes its its a bit random but I can make it happen by restarting gui. It reboots to a black screen and you have to force the cam to restart to get channels back.

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 PM ----------

It is 1.38 mgcam. Any idea where I check the setting for auto restart cactikid?

Noticed the cam had stopped a few times in last few days.
Actually it seems to freeze at midnight if not on a paid channel and need restarting.

So for example box was in standby on a free view channel overnight. Been on all afternoon on free channels then go to a paid channel and blank screen.
Go to restart cam and see it last connected at 23.59.35 last night. Just before midnight.
Restart and perfect.

I can create same issue. Watch sky1 and restart gui. The box won't go back on without a cam restart.

What dhould my settings be?

I am on latest woosh build.

Just looking at this, the only difference is that I have frozen cam check set to 1 min, but can't see that being the issue

R.T.F.I

Network retry in that file says
n: (07)5 30

---------- Post Merged at 11:31 PM ----------

Is the mgcfg unique or same for everyone?

The Line provider from this site recommends mgcam but tried cccam and all seems fine.

If I am running mgcam and restart gui the picture doesn't come back by itself. If I am running cccam it does.

Been fine Ines up until recently. Weird but sorted anyway.

Thanks for for the input and suggestions everyone.

Back